• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Signia

Smash Lord
Wow I checked the boards late last night (I think) and your guys post three pages and Anthony's house fills up. **** ing great. I wanted to try out Fei Long too.

JDM

Smash Champion
We not gonna be playing SF4 tomorrow anyways.

Is playing SSF4 at UCI right now

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
anyone wana play smash in a baskin robins ?
no?
i hate that i work all fridays.

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
I work at the one on trebuco and jeffrey
i work like wed 7-930/fri 4-930/sat 5-10

Squidster

Smash Ace
lol 2 pages later

i work at mesa (the housing complex i live at) as a center attendant for the 4 centers there.

Basically i sit behind a counter and browse the internet....

any takers for picking me up tomorrow?

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
Idk, i've only been to 2 tourneys unfortunently.
do you use the tag Superrad in tourneys?

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol 2 pages later

i work at mesa (the housing complex i live at) as a center attendant for the 4 centers there.

Basically i sit behind a counter and browse the internet....

any takers for picking me up tomorrow?
i could probably get you

my class ends at 5, so i'll want to go back to norte and eat, i could wait till 6 to go, assuming you are free at 6 to go

also random, but over the summer i sent a memory card to my mesa address, i'm curious, what happens to mail like that, i should have sent an email or soemthing but i was like whatever, oh and it was under my mom's name which made it even more difficult to deal with... though i didn't deal with it so whatever ahahahh

JDM

Smash Champion
Just got done playing SSF4 for a good 4 hours with UCI players. This game is ALOT more balanced than before. I can't wait to get the game and get good with Ibuki.

FADC TO SHADES!!!

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
They came out with the same game, just more balanced?
i wish they did that with ssbm, and made bawrl not a **** game

MacD

just fyi jdm, maple/jason aren't going to show up till after 9 cause of work

so letting signia come would be fine since chris is leaving well before 9

JDM

Smash Champion
Alright. Justin said he's only gonna come over for a little while. Sig can come over.

Signia

Smash Lord
ohhh **** yes. The SCIV gathering I was going to instead is not happening because of a SSFIV release party (screwed by SF again). Thanks Anthony.

Hakan is the worst character idea ever. Seriously, wtf.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I saw the live stream Anthony put up and it looks like Hakan is just an oversized version of Dan.
Also people say that Bison got a lot better?? can anyone confirm this?

JDM

Smash Champion
Dan is not a grappler.

Bison's normals were reduced in damage(not much)
Psycho crusher does chip near the tail end.
EX Psycho crusher goes through fireballs.
Bison's Abortion Ultra has some cross up shenanigans(I was victim to one of it lol) and is a much better Ultra than his first one.

Squidster

Smash Ace
i could probably get you

my class ends at 5, so i'll want to go back to norte and eat, i could wait till 6 to go, assuming you are free at 6 to go

also random, but over the summer i sent a memory card to my mesa address, i'm curious, what happens to mail like that, i should have sent an email or soemthing but i was like whatever, oh and it was under my mom's name which made it even more difficult to deal with... though i didn't deal with it so whatever ahahahh
yeah it just gets sent back

For awhile we'd get people calling asking us to hold their mail that they accidentally sent here but it really doesn't work with no logs / system for you or anything.

Mesa centers are for mesa residents and they pretty much don't care about anyone else.... pretty ruthless. lol.

And yeah i'll be ready at 6, sounds good.

MacD

well that means the person/company ripped me off

i told them there was a strong possiblity it'd be sent back and to send it to my current address but that there was a small chance it would get forwarded to me... oh well waste of 10 bucks

sound good though, i'll get you at 6

Incronaut

Smash Ace
yeah it just gets sent back

For awhile we'd get people calling asking us to hold their mail that they accidentally sent here but it really doesn't work with no logs / system for you or anything.

Mesa centers are for mesa residents and they pretty much don't care about anyone else.... pretty ruthless. lol.

And yeah i'll be ready at 6, sounds good.
i wanted to give a mail package to someone in mesa... so i went to the office personally and asked if they could just put it in their mailbox (so i didnt have to pay for shipping or whatnot) and they said they HAD to receive it by mail, or the system gets messed up...

L2SCANITEMSFORSAFETY lolz :p jk the system is just silly i dont blame you (much)

Top Bottom