• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 6 levels of smash.

CY

Smash Ace
I'm about over 9000. Really though, I am at level 5 I believe. I almost never loose unless It's against a friend and I play with items and don't try (not a john. :p)
i doubt your a 5. you can't just judge it against playing your friend, who could suck and probably does. now, if you go to tourneys and dominate all the time, then you can be a 5.

me, i'de say i'm about 3.5ish. i'm good, but against great players they destroy me so. -_-

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
The Chillin Levels prove that no matter how good you are in Brawl, Melee is a much tougher ball park. Like Ash Ketchum's transition from Kanto to Johto. :laugh:

I'm barely scraping a 1 on this scale and definitely a -7 on the Chillin Levels. I once failed a shinespike on a Zelda, died, and lost the match :)

Recently too, I'm not lying.

ProTip: I'm not brawl bashing

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
no matter how good you are in Brawl, Melee is a much tougher ball park. Like Ash Ketchum's transition from Kanto to Johto. :laugh:
Perfect example. =P

M.K

Level 55
3. The good player: You know you are good enough to beat a lot of smash players, and it kinda gets to you. you become in denial of your skills at smash, but you don't let people know you secretly doubt yourself. you know advanced techniques, and you can win, but everyone above your level completely destroys you. usually the good player is very aggressive, and that gets him/her through. they john the trend because it is acceptable.
To break this barrier you must accept that you aren't as good as those people, and you must work on how defensive you are. aggressiveness only gets you so far in smash, and here is where it stops. spot dodge more, roll more, sheild more, sheild grab more, space better. it all comes flying at you, so just... get a tutor (NOTE: i will be opening up a sort of tutoring program soon, i just need to get it together)
Johns: Whatever seems acceptable. they are willing to john for self reassurance. right now, wifi lag is what is acceptable
Ooh, this is ME!

massimo009

Smash Cadet
i think that level seven should be the guy who can 3 stock with Captain falcon or Gonon any other character

Mewter

Smash Master
Level 3 .7?
I don't know, I;ve never been to a tournament. I'm too lazy to go. *Doesn't gloat about intelligence level, as it is not necessary* But I've beaten a tournament goer a couple of times..... and I nitpick about my Brawl faults.
Anti Flaming Device Around the Word "Brawl"
====================================================================================================================
====================================================================================================================

I might be a 3.5... maybe. Or I'm thinking too highly.

Resident_Smash_Genius

Smash Journeyman
Go away, no one wants to hear you talk. And I'm lvl 3. 100th post on this thread.
Oh, you hurt my poor feelings over the internet! How will I ever recover from some worthless punk's insults?

your post, your name, and your sig all say you are a genius.
please stop gloating about it. a genius wouldn't mention it everywhere he could.
::Snifffle:: I thought you all cared how smart I was. I guess I was wrong about you.

Revolce

Smash Cadet
3-4 for me...
Never lose to people at school who think they are great... hardly lose on wifi (not random)

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
I think most people are 3's. I've never been in a touney (except for Daimond/Pearl which I was one of the two losers in the semi-final; d*mn there were over 70 people there that day :)). I don't have wi-fi. I'm better than my friends at Brawl and Melee. But, idk how I stand against other people who I never played against before. Come and battle me, you PA dwellers!!!

WhoIsMrBlack

Smash Cadet
I'd say about level 64 1/2

Although I recently acquired a Bullet Bill trophy in Subspace Emissary, so maybe level 65 now.

...(Seriously this thread is stupid, you can't just create blanket statements and stereotypes like that)

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
mr black, im not saying everyone is like that, but the majority of the smash community can be described by one of my levels. it's not like i'm labeling people negatively.

also, im suprised that you are the first person to have an issue with this thread after 4 pages.

Top Bottom