• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

clare

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1951-0400-0677
@ Grass Grass why werent you playing, you kept ditching the games ?

No need to be grouchy @ Grass Grass whats the problem with the stage ?

Last edited by a moderator:

clare

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1951-0400-0677
you wanna play casual fine, but I guarantee you will clash with people on here. Most people here practice to get better and thus we choose omega or FD.
@ Grass Grass I play to get better too, what does it matter what stage it is ?

clare

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1951-0400-0677
@ Grass Grass to be honest im new to the DS version so im still getting used to all the new features.

Ok cool i didnt know @ Grass Grass

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
Great games arcane, especially that sonic. Shame that lag started to kick in out of nowhere since I would have loved to play more. Those reads on both sides were crazy too

GG's/10
Good games, those were some of the most fun matches I've played with friends.

Grass

Smash Lord
u mad i won @ Grass Grass lol
and now I"m deleting you.

I'm not having this ****. However I did expect you to respond this way, and I'm disappointed you chose the childish route to respond. You lag like ****, this has no salt involved. This is a fact. If you can't deal with it the fact that you lag and no one wants to play with you, then I'm sorry. Grow up.

clare

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1951-0400-0677
Dude i was kidding around. Quite frankly you're extremely rude and I had already deleted you. jeez its a game its a bit of fun . @ Grass Grass

Okay no problem @ MR.BRYAN15 MR.BRYAN15 lets have fun :D

FGC-Oni

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FGC-Oni
3DS FC
0430-8323-9211
Hey guy's I don't have a lot of friends on 3DS and am looking for some people to add me. Let me know once you've punched in my FC and I'll add you right away I'm dying to play some friends in Smash.

0430-8323-9211

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Dude i was kidding around. Quite frankly you're extremely rude and I had already deleted you. jeez its a game its a bit of fun . @ Grass Grass
you go from insulting me to now being defensive about your actions. Smfh. Grow the F up please.

Hey guy's I don't have a lot of friends on 3DS and am looking for some people to add me. Let me know once you've punched in my FC and I'll add you right away I'm dying to play some friends in Smash.

0430-8323-9211

let's go

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Good games, those were some of the most fun matches I've played with friends.
Yeah those matches were fun as all hell, especially the wii fit duo teaming up on kirby LOL. Sometimes it's relaxing to take a break from SUPER serious games and just enjoy the game (I rarely say this since this was the first time i've played a FFA in a WHILE).

Top Bottom