• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

idothedew

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-7503-8347
Warning Received
Anyone want to play a few matches?
you still there? I'm down for a couple of matches. Not sure how smooth it will be with me on the other side of the planet, but I often get smooth connections to America

Anyone want to play a few matches?
Still there? I'm down to play a few matches. Not sure how smooth our connection will be with me on the other side of the globe, but we can give it a shot! I sometimes get good connections with people in America

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Yea thats cool
GG's you're pretty tough with little mac, captain falcon and your other characters, I was surprised we were going even for a couple matches.

Next time i'll bring out my secondaries, ness, greninja and robin.

@ idothedew idothedew i'll battle you next time, I have to go now though.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
man, you're tough
This is gonna be my last one

GGs man. Those were some intense matches. Glad the lag went away after the first couple of matches. You've got some good characters. Megaman gave me a run for my money.

Last edited:

idothedew

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-7503-8347
Hey I'm down for some 1v1's anytime. I'll add you and you can add my friend code on my profile page
I'm about done for the night, but I'll play a couple of rounds with you if you are still there

Lets playyyyy somebody! !
I'll go a couple of rounds with you

do you see the room?

sorry, man. I gotta bail for now. We'll try again later

D

Deleted member

FINALS ARE OVER *throws hands in the air*. Anyone wanna playyyy?

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Warning Received
Heehee lets go again then cx
Okies let me get on and you host~

Heehee lets go again then cx
gg! You got better!Or i got worse o _ o;;; Well i anticipate the next time we smash >:3 I don't smash many Peaches so its good practice.x3 i got some wins at least T w Tb
Edit:Also Today my Egg Calculation is way off @ A @;;

D

Deleted member

gg! You got better!Or i got worse o _ o;;; Well i anticipate the next time we smash >:3 I don't smash many Peaches so its good practice.x3 i got some wins at least T w Tb
Edit:Also Today my Egg Calculation is way off @ A @;;
Dude your egg game is so strong omg I DONT LIKE EGGS ANYMORE *runs to fridge and throws eggs out*. Good games dude, I guess I did better this time probably cause of the experience last time so I knew what to expect cx. Those were some fun matches, amigo! ^0^

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Dude your egg game is so strong omg I DONT LIKE EGGS ANYMORE *runs to fridge and throws eggs out*. Good games dude, I guess I did better this time probably cause of the experience last time so I knew what to expect cx. Those were some fun matches, amigo! ^0^
Same here gg x3 Next time i await you with my basket full of eggs o w ob
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc what happend?@ A @;

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
My house just had a power surge of some sort and restarted the router. Everything's good now. The room is up
dam lets hope i didnt lose my burn ; w ;
Edit:...:( I made an awesome comeback though > w < Play Again?

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
I'm hedging my bet towards the power going out again but it seems to have lightened up. Let's give it another shot
That Was Fun!:3 Now i kinda get DuckHunt * o *.I love it when you get hit by your own Bombs XD sweet justice * w * Lets play again next time!o w o.
Or later today i just gotta buy cat food - w -;

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
That Was Fun!:3 Now i kinda get DuckHunt * o *.I love it when you get hit by your own Bombs XD sweet justice * w * Lets play again next time!o w o.
Or later today i just gotta buy cat food - w -;
That's just part of the game. It pays off more often than not making the other person dance around the stage and still get hit lol. Your yoshi is quite good I must say. Just remember not to spam u-smash like that as it left you open many many times and led to kills in some situations. That last match is what you need to do all the time, just spam eggs. One the can is gone, alot of DH's options go down the can, lol. GG's and we'll play again.

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
That's just part of the game. It pays off more often than not making the other person dance around the stage and still get hit lol. Your yoshi is quite good I must say. Just remember not to spam u-smash like that as it left you open many many times and led to kills in some situations. That last match is what you need to do all the time, just spam eggs. One the can is gone, alot of DH's options go down the can, lol. GG's and we'll play again.
Yeah its true i notice them on some replays that i did that up smash.I guess i use it because i think your gonna land on it XD but that wont work cause you stay afar and use projectiles.> _ <

Tanark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tanark
3DS FC
4227-4063-6713
Got A- in Chinese Final. (URA!!!!!)

Also, Finding Smasher fo play with me

Top Bottom