• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

D

Deleted member

Ayyyyyyyyyy tomorrow's the last Finals Day ^0^ Heehee anyone wanna plei?

D

Deleted member

I'm down I suppose. You host, since lag spikes have been occurring rather frequently on my side for some reason
I think it's safe to call you my official sparring partner xDD

you're the only one who accepts me *cries*

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649

There's problems in life, then there's Mastercard

Edit: It kicked me out of the room for some reason, oh this is fun,let me try hosting

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ BSME/misc BSME/misc Good games, dude! Fun matches, as always! You should bring dat Bowser out some more! He's good! And that DH is still awesome...and frightening...

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649

Alright, I'm going to say that was one of the best peaches I have ever played period tonight. Honestly if you keep improving you'll be a huge force to be reckoned with. I would have used bowser the entire time but after that two stock on FD I thought you had him figured out so I switched to yoshi. Honestly if you played someone like sheik or diddy kong yoshi wouldn't be nearly as bad to go up against.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I'm going to say that was one of the best peaches I have ever played period tonight. Honestly if you keep improving you'll be a huge force to be reckoned with. I would have used bowser the entire time but after that two stock on FD I thought you had him figured out so I switched to yoshi. Honestly if you played someone like sheik or diddy kong yoshi wouldn't be nearly as bad to go up against.
kxcbfdshbvrivfivbdribvosduheuvibes MY PEACH IS GOOD YEY. Aww that made me happy cx. Sheik and Diddy are like, not my style I guess and I don't think I could use them xD

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ D Diddy204 I have no idea what happened but for some reason a communication error popped up and kicked me out of the room. When I tried to rejoin it said the partner's device was not responding, which is the first time I've seen that message before. Well anyways, it was fun and I promise that wasn't a ragequit when it was DH vs. sheik no matter what it looked like lol.

Last edited:

Samele21

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3363-3798-6202
Damn! Reading these posts make me even more anxious for my 3ds with im getting in a week. ill post my info when i do!

Tanark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tanark
3DS FC
4227-4063-6713
I think we can do vs 4 matches or Team battles. I saw Grass, Xenoblade and someone in Online.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ D Diddy204 This is going to be my last one

Those matches with lucina,sheik vs. yoshi were very intense. Your Palutena is surprisingly good, that's the first time I've seen you play as her. GG's as always

Last edited:

Tanark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tanark
3DS FC
4227-4063-6713
Yea we can, add me if you wanna try it
Oh...are you that person who played Morton?..Whatever,

OK ONE MORE PERSON TO PLAY TEAM BATTLE. PLEASE QUOTE THIS MESSAGE IF YOU INTRESTED

Yea we can, add me if you wanna try it
@ Loud_Static Loud_Static , we found another person to join 4 player smash. please Join in Xenoblade's room

++ WHO IS 21Gmix. I forgot who it is OTL

Last edited:

idothedew

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-7503-8347
New member here. I'm getting a little bored of For Glory mode because I'm beginning to miss the fun interaction after a tough match. Would love to play some matches against someone before I gotta run off to do my errands for the day

Grass

Smash Lord
New member here. I'm getting a little bored of For Glory mode because I'm beginning to miss the fun interaction after a tough match. Would love to play some matches against someone before I gotta run off to do my errands for the day
still here?

Tanark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tanark
3DS FC
4227-4063-6713
I'm finding someone to beat me up

Last edited:

Dj Pillar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dynomite
3DS FC
3866-9025-8480
Warning Received
Yo im down to play any kind of match, feel free to add me, an if you can't play now and want to play later that's cool too!

who wants to play
Hey ill add you

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom