• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
GGs man. I wouldn't say you got whooped. You caught me with some well timed set ups yourself. That Pacman is scary.
I would always start out well, and then you'd stabilize and I wouldn't be able to land anything afterwards.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I would always start out well, and then you'd stabilize and I wouldn't be able to land anything afterwards.
Ah. It comes with experience. You'll get it down in no time if you keep playing. Adapting to your opponents strategies is the best way to get better. Try to look for patterns that I do or try to read what option I'll throw out and react to them accordingly.

Last edited:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Oh my lord, that Falcon Bair Bair Dair combo. That was legit. x.x

Also, this lag is pissing me off. -_- Just made me SD with ZSS.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Oh my lord, that Falcon Bair Bair Dair combo. That was legit. x.x

Also, this lag is pissing me off. -_- Just made me SD with ZSS.
Yeah this lag is very bothersome.

Wanna continue playing?

I'll just call it quits there. Doesn't look like the lag is gonna go away. Not sure if the cause of lag is on my end but if it is, I'm sorry. GGs tho. I was having a really hard time predicting where you would be. You Peach is insane and your Greninja is great as well.

Last edited:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Yeah this lag is very bothersome.

Wanna continue playing?

I'll just call it quits there. Doesn't look like the lag is gonna go away. Not sure if the cause of lag is on my end but if it is, I'm sorry. GGs tho. I was having a really hard time predicting where you would be. You Peach is insane and your Greninja is great as well.
Yes, I wanna keep playing.

It's not happening EVERY match.

Edit: Oh, nvm then. Gg's Your Mac was really troublesome for my ZSS, so I figured I needed someone who I could fight up close and personal, so I switched to Greninja to see if that'd help. I was trying to throw you off the ledge at the end and look for a KO opportunity there, but it wasn't working.

Anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, I wanna keep playing.

It's not happening EVERY match.

Edit: Oh, nvm then. Gg's Your Mac was really troublesome for my ZSS, so I figured I needed someone who I could fight up close and personal, so I switched to Greninja to see if that'd help. I was trying to throw you off the ledge at the end and look for a KO opportunity there, but it wasn't working.

Anyone else wanna play?
I'll play with you :p My fc is 3136-7131-7767

Top Bottom