• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
oops sorry that was the wrong taunt cx That taunt's for my friend named Kaaz xD I use it when we just fool around xD
I Dont mind taunts XD I think they're cute.:3 you should taunt too x3 AuntJemina * Q * now i want pancakes * w * Thanks for the fun battles X3 that peach is scary Q w Q jiggly's rest also T w T

D

Deleted member

I Dont mind taunts XD I think they're cute.:3 you should taunt too x3 AuntJemina * Q * now i want pancakes * w * Thanks for the fun battles X3 that peach is scary Q w Q jiggly's rest also T w T
My Peach is scary....pfft....now your Yoshi......THAT'S scary.....Great games, dude! ^0^

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Warning Received
My Peach is scary....pfft....now your Yoshi......THAT'S scary.....Great games, dude! ^0^
Yoshi is cute Q w Q well it was scary when i was trying to get back stage...You knew i go over the ledge and past the person.T w T your peach just floating there...waiting for me to get hit T w T

Anyone here wanna smash?o w o;

Last edited by a moderator:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Still around BSME? I'm in the American NorthEast, I'm up for 3ds smashing
Sure why not, just added you

edit: Sorry about the lag, but from what I could tell you have a good CF. Hopefully if we play again it you'll host and it might not be as bad, who knows.

Anyways, GG's and it's off to bed for me

Last edited:

Liam Kneeson

Shows His Moves
NNID
BakedGiraffe
3DS FC
2724-0393-4056
Thanks for the games, first two weren't bad. But, lag really interferes =(

Nice can setups and control with Duck Hunt.

Edit: Thanks! Falcon is wicked fun. It was playable for a bit, I suppose we could try again. I'll be to bed too, work in the am. GG's.
... I gotta make better taunts

Last edited:

Liam Kneeson

Shows His Moves
NNID
BakedGiraffe
3DS FC
2724-0393-4056
I could play when I'm out of work. 6 hours or so to go..I have a pretty decent Falcon IMO.
396 FG battles, 224/145 v/l for a 57% winrate. I'll add you when I'm home, 3DS right?

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
I could play when I'm out of work. 6 hours or so to go..I have a pretty decent Falcon IMO.
396 FG battles, 224/145 v/l for a 57% winrate. I'll add you when I'm home, 3DS right?
Yea thats cool, ill add you now

Anyone else wanna play now let me know

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GGs i have to go and eats i'm starving
GG's. I noticed an improvement from the last time we played, but the lag started to creep in on the later matches. Overall, just be more patient and don't roll towards the opponent when getting up unless they just did a really laggy move.

Top Bottom