• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

luisjagger

Smash Rookie
NNID
SlayerMz
3DS FC
1907-7891-0520
Sorry i have to help clean my sisters room > _ < woah that shulk is scary!:o i never saw anyone who utilizes ALL the monados!
o _ O they usualy just use defense and normal.Dx lets battle again some time so i can get used to shulk.>;3 Too bad there was a little bit of lag > _<
I'll be back later everyone o w o
Yeah it was a little bit of lag,yoshi is a beast in this Smash and you re really good lets battle some time, it was pretty fun :)

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Yeah it was a little bit of lag,yoshi is a beast in this Smash and you re really good lets battle some time, it was pretty fun :)
He is?o _ o? i think everyone is balanced in this game XD even jiggly puff is strong now!* o * well ive been playing yoshi since smash 64 so hes my favorite and my main.XD i wouldnt care if he was the worst.:3 if i host you can join XD i only host when i wanna battle anyone @ w @

Psyruby

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Psyruby
3DS FC
3007-8155-8661
Battles anyone? Tourney legal stages, 2 stock/5 min or 3 stock/8 min, no items, no customs.

Psyruby

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Psyruby
3DS FC
3007-8155-8661
Sure, I'll add you

Edit: Welp, other people have gotten on and my 3ds is about to die. I will be only playing 2 or 3 matches.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sure, I'll add you
I'll host if that's okay if you. Do you want customs on or off?

EDIT: You can play with the other guy if you want, I'll wait for someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

@ BSME/misc BSME/misc Great games again, dude! Damn those characters are still hella strong o-o For some reason I feel like I did a bit better today (Keep telling yourself that, Dan......T.T)

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc Great games again, dude! Damn those characters are still hella strong o-o For some reason I feel like I did a bit better today (Keep telling yourself that, Dan......T.T)
Nah man, you have seriously improved alot in such a short time frame, I'm honestly impressed. Just don't get frustrated when DHD starts throwing out projectiles and ALWAYS be aware of where the can is in relation to where DHD is. If you played like you did the first round vs. DHD the match would have been much closer than it was.

Against mario, I noticed you were relying on the toad too much, probably a overlapping habit from playing yoshi a few matches before but that led to a few nasty spikes which were totally avoidable. The main thing though was that you over relied on your up-b to take off stocks up towards the top of the stage. It worked on bigger characters like bowser and ganondorf due to how sluggish and how big their hurtboxes are, but against yoshi that's just asking for a ground pound.

Overall much better fundamental play from you than yesterday, I'd like to see how much more you can improve.

P.S. that olimar match did not happen lol

@ D Diddy204 I'm down

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

nah i dont do customs,thank you though.> w <
It's not open.o w o;
You can host then. I've had problems with hosting in the past for some reason :(.

edit: It says you're on for glory for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
You can host then. I've had problems with hosting in the past for some reason :(.
ah okies then x3 hope no one joins q w q
ah sorry i was practicing XD
is 2 stocks okay?:o i see some peope playing with 3...@ A @;

Last edited:

Empulsion

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1693-3325-3015
I'm still interested in practicing with someone if they like. May I practice currently? Or whichever I'm not picky

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618

edit: It says you're on for glory for some reason.
Those matches were fun!x3 i never saw a person play MR.Game and watch * o * hes tricky > _ < and that ness q w q omg and ROB are always bad for me i can never give chase or else they explode on my face > 3 < well ima take a water break if you wanna smash again ill be back in 10 min or some other time!:3
Edit:Yeah i use ground pound A LOT ever since i was playing 64 XD its bad and good at the same time q w q i learn how to switch the direction of the ground pound though * w *

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Back~~ Anyone wanna play?@ w @ stock rules you host~

Last edited:
3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I know :/ I wonder why it started lagging, ggs though, as usual I struggle with that yoshi lol... Any advice?

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
I know :/ I wonder why it started lagging, ggs though, as usual I struggle with that yoshi lol... Any advice?
In the match on the Paper mario stage you were constantly putting your shield up expecting a dash attack which led to free grabs and eventually a shield break. Use spot dodging more often and throw out PK thunder whenever yoshi is about half the stage's distance away to keep him from closing the gap too quickly. Also towards the end you were fishing for bairs which led to more grabs, which partly could have been attributed to nerves but nonetheless a bad habit (such like mine to ground pound on shield lol) Also don't change you play style so drastically when you're at high percent since at that point any damage you get is a bonus if you're in the lead stock wise, pretend you're a zombie lol.

Other than that, you have a very solid ness.

Empulsion

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1693-3325-3015
Good games Star. Your Yoshi is awesome. I think I see where I'm going wrong but still don't understand.. I'll get there :)

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Added and waiting for you
Thank you for the fun matches!:3 Ness > _ < i guess that up a can hit my kicks q w q well if you ever wanna battle again feel free to ask.x3
-gonna buy cat food be back in 20 or less-
Edit:Your ness is good too! you got me in some ocassions were i thought i can XD i wish i could hep you but idk super smash terminology q w q.hmm oh if you do PK fire on yoshi they most likely will jump out of it.so plan your next hit on air not on ground!>;3

Last edited:
Top Bottom