• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
GGs, those were fun matches. Try not to overuse Vision; it's really powerful but can get predictable if you land with it every time. Nice use of Pac-Maze's dots, though.

Blackyoshika?

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2653-2476
Gekkouga shut down my egg throwing... That dash is so low. Your the best player for that character I've seen, I'd like to practice more against him I haven't seen him at a high skill level. That roll with the egg slamming messes peoples heads up though I just couldn't hit that low dash. Also great anticipation to avoid the last smash, damn that down air is dangerous, anyways thanks for the practice, I was frustrated at times but had a lot of fun. I just gotta get my finishes down... :joyful:

DeViSION

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PharaoH56
3DS FC
3582-9979-3669
Gekkouga shut down my egg throwing... That dash is so low. Your the best player for that character I've seen, I'd like to practice more against him I haven't seen him at a high skill level. That roll with the egg slamming messes peoples heads up though I just couldn't hit that low dash. Also great anticipation to avoid the last smash, damn that down air is dangerous, anyways thanks for the practice, I was frustrated at times but had a lot of fun. I just gotta get my finishes down... :joyful:
..lol it was fun.... We can do this again anytime.

Ohzma

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4983-5448-8974
If anyone is interested in playing a few with me:
4983-5448-8974

Top Bottom