• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Well I just went against a bunch of macs in for glory, already had my share.

Anyone for 1v1's? Feel like trying to spice up my Dagger-knight game.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Oh man, my lack of stage experience outside of FD is showing hard. You kids these days and your Corneria.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Sorry Sorax, I'm too heavy to carry. :(
To be honest, I think it's more the nature of your doubles team. Rosalina feels like a glass cannon in doubles due to the vulnerability of Luma. And her light nature doesn't help with not getting KO'd (especially when both Greninja and Mega Man KO off the top well)

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Well I just went against a bunch of macs in for glory, already had my share.

Anyone for 1v1's? Feel like trying to spice up my Dagger-knight game.
Rosalina destroys Little Macs. It feels super satisfying to gimp them so consistently.

To be honest, I think it's more the nature of your doubles team. Rosalina feels like a glass cannon in doubles due to the vulnerability of Luma. And her light nature doesn't help with not getting KO'd (especially when both Greninja and Mega Man KO off the top well)
I probably just have to play the character different. Camp a little more with my PK buddy.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Oh man, my lack of stage experience outside of FD is showing hard. You kids these days and your Corneria.
lol I haven't played there a lot recently either. I mainly play FD, BF, Arena Ferox and Prism Tower.

D

Deleted member

lol what is that? taunt sneaking?
Yeah haha, something I learned on Reddit. It started lagging in the final games so I think I'm done for now. How do you dodge my moves like that? I don't know what it's called, but it's sort of like air dodging but on the ground... anyways PM me or something so we don't clog up this thread.

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Rosalina destroys Little Macs. It feels super satisfying to gimp them so consistently.
Heh, I bet. But I just can't Rosa. They were all fair games, won with gimps/avoiding counters, lost to super armour. A.K.A, the usual.

Just hadn't played glory in a while, forgot some people are very repetitive.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Who do you think would be better to be, Mario, Sheik or Marth?

MonadoPower

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mrmiles94
3DS FC
0104-0519-8627
Does anyone want a go at me? My friend code is 0104-0519-8627

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Well, looking at the stats I'm doing more damage than I'm taking. So my best guess is Ness just has more KO potential. *shrug*

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
On second thought I think I'll just stick with Ness, our odd pairing seems to work fine. :D

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Fun fact of the day: Luma doesn't illuminate a room in Tomagatchi Life if it's the only thing in it. The more you know

Um, question: Does Tortimer island have an edge on the left hand side near the beach? You wouldn't think so.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Fun fact of the day: Luma doesn't illuminate a room in Tomagatchi Life if it's the only thing in it. The more you know
Yeah, I saw that. Crazy stuff (happens in the middle of nowhere)

Edit: Yeah, I thought you could grab the ledge in Tortimer on the left side. I don't play it enough to actually know.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Sorry about taking your life, but to be fair you did take mine with your meteor smash. lol

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Sorry, that one was on me, I did crappy.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Gotta get off, good games guys. We make a good team, we should play teams again soon.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Great games! Definitely we should play more doubles in the future. You guys make a good team.

Last edited:

Spirst

I love the fact that I can hide cans in Tomadochi Life because they don't show in rooms nobody is in. Makes it perfect for traps.

Also, @ Parcheesy Parcheesy , up for some singles rotation?

@ SoraX SoraX Alright, those were fun. You guys did well as Rosalina and Ness.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I love the fact that I can hide cans in Tomadochi Life because they don't show in rooms nobody is in. Makes it perfect for traps.

Also, @ Parcheesy Parcheesy , up for some singles rotation?
Okay? We just all jumping in a room and taking turns suiciding, or something more complicated?

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Eh, nevermind. I'm going to sign off like I should. We'll get our singles games in another day ( Probably tomorrow, I'll be on the moment I can). Goodnight!

Last edited:

Spirst

Eh, nevermind. I'm going to sign off like I should. We'll get our singles games in another day ( Probably tomorrow, I'll be on the moment I can). Goodnight!
Alright, suit yourself. Tomorrow it is then. Goodnight, Cheese Star.

Last edited:

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Good games there, really fun Shulk to fight.

Sorry for the lag in the end, did get a bit choppy, keeps happening to my games around the 4-5th onwards (not sure why after that many games), can't really be helped because of where I live. Input delay wasn't bad though.

Last edited:

Spirst

Um, question: Does Tortimer island have an edge on the left hand side near the beach? You wouldn't think so.
Just noticed this now but no, it doesn't. It's not relegated to the left side only either. The stage changes upon picking it and the side without the dock is the side with no ledge.

MonadoPower

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mrmiles94
3DS FC
0104-0519-8627
Good games there, really fun Shulk to fight.

Sorry for the lag in the end, did get a bit choppy, keeps happening to my games around the 4-5th onwards (not sure why after that many games), can't really be helped because of where I live. Input delay wasn't bad though.
Alright, thanks man! I like your meta knight game, it's super aggressive!

Top Bottom