• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
Anybody up for some matches? I'm still lacking a lot skill wise and need to improve.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
are u dom? said i had u added already dont remember playing that name
ahhh ggz ma man! Sexy D3, best one i have faced by far. I have also never battled a Mii lol pretty intense.

SwoopDatNasty

Smash Rookie
NNID
SwoopDatNasty
3DS FC
4081-5582-6974
Anybody up for some matches? I'm still lacking a lot skill wise and need to improve.
Hey me and my bro just got the game who would like to do some 2v2 Matches please add me and let me know and I will add you:

Swoop: 4081-5582-6974
Hollywood: 0302-0155-4736

Modulus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Modulus
3DS FC
1504-5679-1857
Any EU players want to play? Playing with guys from NA lags too much.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Great, I'll go ahead and join
Very good games man! Charizard refuses to die lol. How do you punish people from coming up from the edge? I grab and it lets go (sometimes) and if I attack you just shield it or grab me. There is too much invincibility frames for coming up from the edge I think. You also cannot push them off like in Brawl. As you can also tell I have extreme difficulties against Marth :p Need to learn that MU more. Thanks again for the games m8!

edit: grabbing food real quick

Last edited:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Very good games man! Charizard refuses to die lol. How do you punish people from coming up from the edge? I grab and it lets go (sometimes) and if I attack you just shield it or grab me. There is too much invincibility frames for coming up from the edge I think. You also cannot push them off like in Brawl. As you can also tell I have extreme difficulties against Marth :p Need to learn that MU more. Thanks again for the games m8!

edit: grabbing food real quick
Great games dude. Very good Shulk, and holy ****, that "buster" art is insane, your damage like triples!

Standard getup from the ledge seems really good in this game. I don't think you should have been standing so close to the ledge though, like definitely not in my standing grab range, you don't have to with all the range at your disposal. If you read it the getup, you do have time to get a grab (probably easier offline), but I think the best thing to do is to stay back at a slightly safer range, to be able to apply safe pressure if I do get up normally, and still have the time/space to punish any of my other ledge options. Its definitely tougher now, but I still think its an advantageous position for the person on the stage.

But another thing I'd recommend is grabbing the ledge once I have it and forcing me off. Trumping the ledge is a great position to be in in this game. If nothing else, once you trump it, you can hop back on stage, and if I try and regrab the ledge I won't get invincibility, so you can just throw out one of your massive hitboxes and I'll be forced to eat it.

Anyways, great games, lets play again some time!

SwoopDatNasty

Smash Rookie
NNID
SwoopDatNasty
3DS FC
4081-5582-6974
Deff would like to get some matches in please add me and I will add you.

Discus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-5131-6867
My friend code is 0318-7760-0788... mostly looking for 1v1, but don't mind any type of game now and then.

Could anyone who adds me either tag me in a post saying so, or PM me (hopefully including the friend code lol)? I could start randomly adding people from the list at the top of the thread and PMing them, but this sounds easier lmao... will prolly do that if I don't get any friends in the next couple days =P
Added you.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Anyone up for a few 1v1s? Haven't done friend matches in days. Mostly looking for someone more experienced to kick my @ss and analyze my biggest weaknesses so I can know what to improve on next time I play.

Just be sure to message me that after we play.

Discus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-5131-6867
im on now so whoever whats to play post that friend code
FC: 4828-5131-6867 IGN: Discus

Last edited:

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Anyone up for a few 1v1s? Haven't done friend matches in days. Mostly looking for someone more experienced to kick my @ss and analyze my biggest weaknesses so I can know what to improve on next time I play.

Just be sure to message me that after we play.
Want to get some games in?

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Great games dude. Very good Shulk, and holy ****, that "buster" art is insane, your damage like triples!

Standard getup from the ledge seems really good in this game. I don't think you should have been standing so close to the ledge though, like definitely not in my standing grab range, you don't have to with all the range at your disposal. If you read it the getup, you do have time to get a grab (probably easier offline), but I think the best thing to do is to stay back at a slightly safer range, to be able to apply safe pressure if I do get up normally, and still have the time/space to punish any of my other ledge options. Its definitely tougher now, but I still think its an advantageous position for the person on the stage.

But another thing I'd recommend is grabbing the ledge once I have it and forcing me off. Trumping the ledge is a great position to be in in this game. If nothing else, once you trump it, you can hop back on stage, and if I try and regrab the ledge I won't get invincibility, so you can just throw out one of your massive hitboxes and I'll be forced to eat it.

Anyways, great games, lets play again some time!
Alright thanks for some insight, definitely going to work on that. I also need to explore that trump mechanic a bit more as well.

For sure we should play again sometime! Need a lot more experience when it comes to facing a competent Marth. Ggz agn :p

Discus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-5131-6867
Sure, im down make it and i will join, also if we can get another so we can do 2v2 that would be sweet. I am not very good by the way still practicing.
no problem, im more of a one v one guy, so if you want to join my room go ahead but i dont feel like 2v2 atm

Top Bottom