• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2GGC: Civil War Discussion Thread

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Abadango did so well Game 1, but he seemed to be shaken up after that SD in game 2 and it all went downhill after that.....

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Wouldnt say he overcame it, but he I said getting close too. Also remeber this is losers Larry, who could be just as goodas Game 5 ZeRo
I personally don't think he has a :4bayonetta: problem, if you are talking about him losing to Chag, then I wouldn't worry about it, Chag isn't that good of a player here in Mexico, players like Serge and CloudY make him look like a joke with :4feroy:.

my_T

Smash Journeyman
void should have went sheik. Fox can't edgeguard DK. It was still close though

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
I absolutely adore character diversity, and this tourney has the greatest character diversity in the top 8 that I've ever seen! Link, Capt. Falcon, and Donkey Kong?!? Yes please!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Hikaru literally spent 60 seconds looking a single grab.

Never tell me DK is not degenerate.

Fenny

Smash Ace
Aaaaaaand there's a Donkey Kong in top 8.

Okay Civil War.

Okay.

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
I personally don't think he has a :4bayonetta: problem, if you are talking about him losing to Chag, then I wouldn't worry about it, Chag isn't that good of a player here in Mexico, players like Serge and CloudY make him look like a joke with :4feroy:.
Chag and Salem, both.

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
I am basically the NC at 0:40

So just to summarize. In the top 8 of the most stacked Smash 4 ever. ...

There will be no :4diddy:, no :4cloud2:, no :4sheik:

But there is :4falcon::4dk::4link:

Last edited:

PK Bash

Smash Apprentice
I woke up this morning dead chuffed with my main's performance at this tournament but looking at how top 8 is shaping up just has me wondering why the hell I wasted the entire lifespan of the game on this character.
Nah Ness is the g.o.a.t. and I love him but who predicted this. Literally who. I usually stop caring at this point, but this top 8 will not not one to miss a minute of.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I called HIKARU making top 8 FeelsGoodMan

Envoy of Chaos

Smash Ace
I woke up this morning dead chuffed with my main's performance at this tournament but looking at how top 8 is shaping up just has me wondering why the hell I wasted the entire lifespan of the game on this character.
Nah Ness is the g.o.a.t. and I love him but who predicted this. Literally who. I usually stop caring at this point, but this top 8 will not not one to miss a minute of.
Given how absolutely insane the tournament has been and the fact that it has been the most stacked thing ever I wouldn't be too upset. FOW was one hit and a SD from getting into Top 32 winners and the other Ness' finished a respectable 49th. He won't win something like this alone but getting as far as he did at this tournament in particular is a feat.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
This tournament could still go to anyone.

Dabuz is the favorite, but Fatality has done well vs him and Captain Zack has been good vs Rosalinas. Then in Losers, Nairo could easily clutched it out from losers, same with Larry.

But for real.

The most stacked Smash tournament EVER

And we have no clouds, Diddys, Marios, or Sheiks.

But we have a DK, Link, and Falcon.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
locus 3- nairo 2 Such a hype set, a lot of fun to watch and so fast

Last edited:

Heracr055

Smash Ace
OH MY ****ing God LOCUS!
I am shaking
Also, Trela coaching Locus & Trela patting his back after Locus' 2nd win, while Nairo & Zero were talking. I love you guys

Last edited:

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
I for one am glad that 2GG has finally let me experience what it's like to have a fever dream

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Ok, we all expected this to be the hypest smash tournament ever. Like who wouldnt? 47/50 of the PGR and a lot of hidden bosses. But no one expected legit anything that happened this entire tournament. 6/8 of the top 8 are PGRand the other two are a Link and DK.

Best
And
Hypest
Tournament
EVER

Top Bottom