• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
King K Rool. TBH I find Dixie to be Overrated

WYR have Crash Bandicoot or Simon Belmont?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Simon Belmont. I feel as if his move set has a higher chance to bring something new to the series.

Would you rather have only two songs per stage like in Smash Melee or in the 3DS version of Smash 4, or have a stage builder that is somehow worse than the stage builders from Smash Brawl and Smash 4 combined?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Simon Belmont. I feel as if his move set has a higher chance to bring something new to the series.

Would you rather have only two songs per stage like in Smash Melee or in the 3DS version of Smash 4, or have a stage builder that is somehow worse than the stage builders from Smash Brawl and Smash 4 combined?
I wouldn’t dare sacrifice my jams! Give me the worst possible stage builder, at least you can put as many of your fave tunes as you want on those crappy stages

WYR have Ultimate now, but no more newcomers; or have 5 of your most wanted in, but you gotta wait 5 more months?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Have 5 of my most wanted in, but I gotta wait 5 more months

WYR Add Crash Bandicoot AND Simon Belmont OR add Isaac AND King K. Rool?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Serperior because reptile :yoshi:

WYR have government hacker Neil Breen, alien cyborg Jesus Neil Breen, author Neil Breen or killer AI from the future Neil Breen?
Don't know who that is? Here's a video to catch you up to speed (warning: language and graphic images)

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I'll take the painless death. Rather deep question to be honest.

Would you rather have an army of Roblox Noobs or an army of Minecraft Hostile Mobs be an assist trophy in the next game?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
King K Rool. TBH I find Dixie to be Overrated

WYR have Crash Bandicoot or Simon Belmont?
Crash Bandicoot
I'll take the painless death. Rather deep question to be honest.

Would you rather have an army of Roblox Noobs or an army of Minecraft Hostile Mobs be an assist trophy in the next game?
Roblox Noobs that say “oof”
Pa
I wouldn’t dare sacrifice my jams! Give me the worst possible stage builder, at least you can put as many of your fave tunes as you want on those crappy stages

WYR have Ultimate now, but no more newcomers; or have 5 of your most wanted in, but you gotta wait 5 more months?
Painfully wait while I cry myself to sleep for months until the beauty known as Smash Ultimate is released

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
And you didn't either.

Would you rather have all future newcomers be echo fighters of someone already in the game, or pitch the idea of echo fighters turning each one into either a unique character or a palette swap of the original fighter?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Yarael-BJ-Poof

Smash Cadet
7 normal newcomers, and you didn't answer

WYR have Goku in Smash but FighterZ gets canceled for the Switch, or Shrek in Smash but all copies of Shrek DVDs get recalled by the FBI?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Shrek, since we'll still have this:

WYR be granted the knowledge of a long time game developer, but be forced to make a PM-esqe balance mod for Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction
and only be freed from your prison once PPGCXT is fully balanced and tournament ready, or get that same knowledge but be forced watch the Emoji Movie backwards 10 times?

Last edited:
Damn... (that's a hard one for my first post)

I guess... being forced to watch the Emoji Movie backwards 10 times (at least it would be over within a day and there's a small chance of keeping my sanity afterwards).

WYR add Kamek or Sawk ?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Kecleon (I personally prefer Lizards over Snakes, but snakes are cool too)

WYR have Kecleon or Leon Powalski?

Zyphyris

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bri-ex
3DS FC
0001-4098-4797
Switch FC
SW-8496-2727-8390
Not much of an RE guy, but I'm going with Leon since I'm more familiar with him.

WYR have Smash 'rebooted' with a 24-character roster full of unique movesets or have the next Smash game be Ultimate with more content?

Last edited:
A reboot would be a great idea!

Playing some classic characters with a totally new moveset would be nice (some are almost 20 years old).

WYR fight 20 metal Jigglypuffs or one Giga Pikachu?

Last edited:
Tough choice... i fear Noctis would be a 'what if' Bayonetta and Cloud had a baby and that idea terrifies me :crazy:

Black Mage!! (a spellcaster moveset like Robin would be sweet)

WYR have Mew or Team Rocket (Pokemon trainer echo fighter with Meowth, Weezing, Arbok) ?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Mew, because for one thing I feel it's a bit more meaningful to the franchise, and for another, Meowth, Weezing, and Arbok would not work at all as Echoes of Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. Unless their bodies were contorted into weird shapes and they grew random appendages to fit their models... which doesn't work for obvious reasons.

WYR Megaman be updated to have his appearance based on his Megaman 11 design, or for Samus to be updated to be based on her Samus Returns design?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Vector. Knuckles' Chaotix >>>>>>>>>> all other Sonic games.

WYR add Goku or a literal dinosaur? not a fire breathing, sapient dinosaur but a generic dinosaur representing the "real life" series.

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
literal dinosaur would be amazing

WYR have the Hat Kid from A Hat in Time OR have Cuphead?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Jungle Hijinx, I love that stage so much

WYR have a World of Warcraft character or an Overwatch character?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Master Chief

WYR have a Minecraft stage or an Undertale stage, provided neither Steve nor Sans are playable?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Moveset changed. Though to be completely honest I wouldn't mind if he were cut either.

WYR Kirby have all his specials changed into different Copy Ability attacks, or for all of Mega Man's specials to be changed into different Robot Master weapons?

Last edited:
Top Bottom