• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I feel like Multiversus is a better fit since i think Dragon Ball was on Toonami but would personally say NASB since i do want to play the character & dont want to deal with the monetization of Multiversus.

WYR a Disney or Xbox platform fighter.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Phantom Hourglass.

Had better multiplayer minigames, more free movement... and would let them fix the damn tower of spirits.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Phantom Hourglass.

Had better multiplayer minigames, more free movement... and would let them fix the damn tower of spirits.
Wait, I'm supposed to put another WYR on this... I really should know this.

WYR have playable (shrunk like Ridley) Duon or Galleom?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Duon

WYR have Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jenny Slate, Anna Faris, Debby Ryan or Lucy Liu as the voice actor for Blaze the Cat in a future Sonic Movie

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wiggler

If PaRappa was in Smash, WYR his associated AT be Lammy (who functions as Barbara did in Brawl) or Joe Chin (who functions as the Squid Sisters did in Ultimate - assuming they're playable - just with excessive talking instead of dancing)?

Top Bottom