• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
unique

WYR get a multiplat Banjo trilogy remake, including a remake of Nuts and Bolts with the classic designs, or a brand new multiplat Banjo game - albeit with exclusive content for Xbox?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hard choice... but Smash Run. The new stages in SSBU haven't really been up to scratch.

WYR add a stage with an isometric camera angle or a dark stage with a spotlight going around it?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
stage with an isometric camera angle

WYR have Akira from Gaia's Melody OR Platimous from Temtem as a playable character in Smash?

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
It really should be Pokemon, but I’ll go with FE since it’s my favorite Nintendo franchise.
WYR
bring back Melee’s Mute City or Pokefloats?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Melee, don't you dare threaten my children (:lucas::snake::ike:) ever again.

WYR have Steve Burnside as the Resident Evil rep, or Eddie Dombrowski as the Silent Hill rep.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Goombario

WYR add alts based on the polygon clones from PSASBR for every character with ties to Sony (Joker, Snake, Cloud, Sephiroth, possibly Crash if he gets in), or for every character in general but with a very hard unlock criteria that has to be done on a character by character basis??

Last edited:

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
The first option, don't want to go through lots of struggle for just a polygon alt.

WYR add Giegue/Giygas as a Mewtwo echo or Ninten as a Ness echo?

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Even though I'm a huge Mother fan, I think Funky would have a much more interesting moveset, so Funky Kong is the option I pick.

WYR add Greg Heffley or Homer Simpson?

Last edited:

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Venusaur because it would be funny, plus I have pledged my alliance to the Bulbasaur pickers and cannot go back.

WYR add a normal Waddle Dee or a Goomba with a bandana on its head and a knife strapped to it with duct tape?

Last edited:

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Toad

WYR add Glass Joe but he's too weak to be acceptable to play as or Void Termina but he's too broken to be fair in any match?

Last edited:
Top Bottom