• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That's What HE Said

D13

Smash Ace
I've head a lot of good ones, but I can't remember anything specific atm. I do worry about what will happen to our generation when we're older. Will we still be making these sick jokes when we're all 60? Man, we're gonna freak out a lot of children. :]

Gilman

Smash Rookie
i usually give my friends the one-a-day rule. too many "thats what he said's" get old. so if they are gonna say it, they better make it a good one.

~rh

Smash Lord
i usually give my friends the one-a-day rule. too many "thats what he said's" get old. so if they are gonna say it, they better make it a good one.
I wish I could do that with my friends. They don't seem to get it unless angry feces are thrown their way.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
As a girl and her friend were walking into my first period class, all I heard was the last part of her sentence.

"...and then all I saw was this giant black thing coming at my face!"

It was too perfect.

1337ZSS

Smash Apprentice
Wow.. I can't remember half of them.. but my friend cracks those all the time xD

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I've head a lot of good ones, but I can't remember anything specific atm. I do worry about what will happen to our generation when we're older. Will we still be making these sick jokes when we're all 60? Man, we're gonna freak out a lot of children. :]
Oh believe me, we're not the first generation to use these jokes, it's nothing new.

I once said to my friends, "Right guys, lets see if we can go through this whole lunchtime without making a gay joke."

They all simultaneously made gay jokes.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I was at work the other day, and another employee was blowing up a balloon, and made it huge. After it was tied, they looked at it and said "D*mn, I blew a big one huh?"

Thats what she said was the most fitting answer. ^_^

wangston

Smash Lord
At a smash tourney last week one of my friends was losing a match and another friend goes "Come one you can still pull it out." and like all 10 people watching the match went "that's what he said"

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
There's too many "That's what he said" jokes that my friends and I have cracked over the past school year. Most of the time they're just plain stupid, but sometimes we all end up laughing hysterically together.

Siddhartha Gautama

Smash Cadet
That's what she said didn't start with The Office. Didn't it start with Wayne's World?

Anyways, the best one was when my friend kept saying it to whatever I would say, so I finally said, "Alright, I'm not going to say anything to set it off."

He replied with, "That's what he said." That's the best one I've ever heard.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
As much as I love this saying, its really not even remotely funny(imo) unless you're in the moment.

D13

Smash Ace
Oh believe me, we're not the first generation to use these jokes, it's nothing new.
Hmm. I should ask my parents about it lol.

I came up with a good one earlier.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"That's what he said."

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
Sociology Professor: And I quote noted feminist Simone de'Beauvoir: "Society, being codified by man, decrees that woman is inferior; she can do away with this inferiority only by destroying the male's superiority."
Me: That's what he said.
(5-10 seconds of silence)
SP: ................................................. yes, yes it is. Hiemie edit: But I'm not changing this line...

~rh

Smash Lord
I was wondering the same thing, lol. It's a little disturbing if thats the case.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
I was on the cyclone is Brooklyn with my friend, and when it ended, he said "that was the best ride ever!" ou can guess the epicness after.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I was in physics lab and we were using a light source that had openings on both sides for the light. I asked which way it went and my lab partner responded with "It doesn't matter as long as there's a hole." To which my other lab partner promptly replied, "That's what he said."
LOL
i was playing smash once and my mate was gaw.

and i kept getting hit by his dtilt (i think it was downtilt)

and i said 'i cant seem to stay away from your manhole'

THATS WHAT HE SAID

so lame.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
i have never had one of these moments.
i have also never had somebody pull one of those on me.
i'll have to be careful not to say it even though i have never said it before
if that makes any sense to you..
Oh yeah, that's what HE said!

Top Bottom