• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That's Just Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace

The above image, taken from Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, is awesome. In the midst of a war, a parade of towering elephants storms into the battle, crushing everything. This thread is dedicated to things like this.

Post images, videos, songs, or anything else that would be considered "Awesome." The freeway scene from the Matrix Reloaded is an example (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hz2C51JewUc). This thread is to be a compilation of awesomeness, filled with epic or amazing things.

One rule applies: No Chuck Norris. This is not for Chuck Norris jokes or pictures. I'm sorry, it just doesn't belong here.

Otherwise...

Let Awesomeness Reign!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
this man!!

Bill Clinton, best president we've ever had!

also this guy:

if it wasn't for him, we would have never had smash, much less Smashboards so we should be greatful to him

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i dont have the pic but maybe some1 will put it up..
pokemon red or blue celadon city gym all the blocks are arranged into a clefairy from birdseye point of view of the entire gym

amazing wen u 1st c it :) :) :) u heard me

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This topic will just devolve way too much in Youtube/Random videos and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom