• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"That S.h.i.T.'s Bananus" Tournament (Houseing updated for OOS peeps)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Do we get potatoes if we attend?
I would be more inclined to say put me down for confirmed if potatoes are offered.

SweetTangerine

Smash Rookie
Do we get potatoes if we attend?
I would be more inclined to say put me down for confirmed if potatoes are offered.

Hell yeah potatoes are gonna be there....what's Idaho with out the potatoes?....even though we are actually known as the Gem State....but who gives ****!!! Yeah!!!!!

-HBIC......i hate it when i dont pay attention!!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Cute girls offering Idaho potatoes... omg, things are looking more likely for Oregon to show up X^)
Food always gets me to attend more... er, vegan food. I think Idaho might think I'm weird for being vegetarian? Haha.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, potatoes if we attend? That's more than what Cali offered us. Lol.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
^ :(

I might be able to go since hoop isn't my ride.
Hey, does anyone want to pick me up from Mtn Home and take me back?
I should have a slim chance of going though. Sorry guys.
but yum, MP&G

- AlCheMisT :yoshi:

T0MMY

Smash Master
I definitely want to go to this if Battlechrist, Yamer, and potatoes will be waiting for me.
We might randomly might be able to get a ride to Boise, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Zoap

Smash Master
why are people jumping up and down over potatoes as a prize? I knew Oregon was strange but cmon now potatoes?

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
why are people jumping up and down over potatoes as a prize? I knew Oregon was strange but cmon now potatoes?
lol, it's because they're kick *** potatoes,lol. No but who ever does come i will hopefully be providing food. And yes Timmy and Tommy something for you as well.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I added this to the front page of OSM.
Also... yeah, Oregon is strange... but in good ways X^)
Maybe Zoap didn't notice the mention of "decorated" potatoes? OMGosh!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hey BC, whats the deal with Utah? Also, Jailene, we need to get the address so I can advertise around town.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well i dont think they will come if OR and WA don't come. But as of right now they have a car thats will have Gojira C!Z ?CREA?(he might not come) Loazy and Cdbobo (the dude who's maybe being the ****ing **** and driving). so you can put all of them on the unconfirmed list or something.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
I'm really hopin to make this, cuz you guys were hella chill, but its dubious at best atm. T_T
Yeah we hope you can come to, it's going to ****in awesome. Yeah it was cool chillin with you too

Put Deva and I, from eaWa, as unconfirmed. Looks like this could be a fun tournament ^_^
Hope you guys can make it I haven't met you yet chip but your brother was freakin fun hanging with

T0MMY

Smash Master
Omg, it turns out my mom was going to go to Boise this month, but I think it might be the week before.
She was going to be our free ride there, but I don't know it's going to work out... unless you want to house OR for a week? >_>
Well, our travel funds are running really low, but I'll try to save up for a bus ticket there (thought I saw it at $150-$200 before, so that's kinda costly) Even if we won all events would it cover the costs?

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Omg, it turns out my mom was going to go to Boise this month, but I think it might be the week before.
She was going to be our free ride there, but I don't know it's going to work out... unless you want to house OR for a week? >_>
Well, our travel funds are running really low, but I'll try to save up for a bus ticket there (thought I saw it at $150-$200 before, so that's kinda costly) Even if we won all events would it cover the costs?
If you guys did stay here for a week how would you guys get home. If you guys want to stay we don't have a problem with that. Hopefully your guys mom comes down here the 23 that would kick butt. So did you read the new info. If you guys do come you'll have to tell me what you guys like to eat. Im not to sure what vegans like to eat, the only thing i know is veggies and fruit.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
yeah t1mmy and t0mmy if you need to stay with us we don't mind the only thing is i don't know how you would get back to oregon

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So maybe we should put Qraq on the unconfirmed list or just take him off the list due the recent developments.

Also you might want to take one of my TV's off for now until i know if it's even going to work.

Top Bottom