• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"That S.h.i.T.'s Bananus" Tournament (Houseing updated for OOS peeps)

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Frankie, my idiot friend thought today was the day of the tournament so we headed out to star, but when we got to 7840, all we saw was a little house that seriously didn't look big enough for a tournament. Is the address right or is there just more than one 7840 that we couldn't find?
yeah the address is right,lol. It's a two story house. all though you might not have been looking at the right house. So you guys are coming? If you do come how many are you brining?

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
Yea we're planning on going, he already emailed you and told you 4 people are coming so thats all taken care of. Yea i was definitely looking at the wrong place if it was a 2 story, but now we dont know where to go :(.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Is friday night just for practice or something? Not sure why it's two days.
Friday night is for people who are out of state and friendlies. The reason i asked about Friday is
because where your from says Mt, it's Montana right? (so you don't drive early early in the morning or something... :)...you have the option to come friday ). It not required but offered. :) Ill also put a sign up for where it is, and another for some parking...

NOTE:watch my word choice changes in posts.

HBIC

Smash Rookie
Yea we're planning on going, he already emailed you and told you 4 people are coming so thats all taken care of. Yea i was definitely looking at the wrong place if it was a 2 story, but now we dont know where to go :(.

Dont worry. If anything we can all meet up somewhere and you can just follow us there. The house is pretty small i will let you know that. But like freakshow said it's two stories and we should have no problems. Oh, and dont forget a blanket....you will freeze your **** off if you dont bring one.

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
One of the Scarfriends isnt going to be able to make it, but the rest of us are. Sry I didn't tell you sooner... he didn't know he was leaving till now

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Look Here!

Ok, since jailene never posted this, I will.. we have a different house for FRIDAY night for OOS to stay at. Because of miscommunication we don't have the house until sat morning..., so we are having everyone stay at my apartment. Its not too far from the tourney house, and should be actually quicker for people who are coming here. Here is my address in a link:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...e&2s=ID&2z=83706-3106&2y=US&2pn=&2pl=&cat=&q=

Also, Its apartment Number 6! When you get here, I'll show some parking. :) Then, everyone can follow us on sat morning. So Idaho, i guess we can have a smashfest on friday with the OOS...Just need some cubes and TVs. In advance utah, I appologize for the space...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
well that sucks... :( btw, remember the address change for FRIDAY ONLY, and we are going to have a smashfest at my place, then leave early saturday to get everything setup. :) , jailene, add felix, he is coming to the tourney!!!! :)

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
No clue Bc, i was hoping to here from them. But eh hey could you make sure that the Utah people now that they have to come to my house friday night instead of the tourney house. The address is in knuttz's post as well as in the info.

M3zm3r1z3

Smash Apprentice
Turns out my little brother is coming, sorry about the short notice and if this messed you up somehow, his smash bros name is Assassin3

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So it's not looking good for Utah cuz i haven't heard from Cdbobo in forever........ Now i have no reason to come over on friday lol.

LOL never mind i should have checked the Utah thread first Bobo posted so they are probably coming.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Ack, everyone's saying they can't go. I don't particularly want to spend $150+ in opportunity costs/gas just for a tournament >.<. I still need to get ahold of Phil, so we'll see what he thinks... Just letting you know we might not make it after all :(.

Chip.

you know what to do
so will Wa.

We're having a Brawl tournament tomarrow sup foooooools! ^___^

Anyway, sorry we couldn't make it n' stuff :(

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Whaaaat. Come on Utah don't be johnsing out.
Hey gnosis you can come over when ever

so will Wa.

We're having a Brawl tournament tomarrow sup foooooools! ^___^

Anyway, sorry we couldn't make it n' stuff :(
Yeah we know we saw that brdy changed the date to the day our tournament is imagine that
.....sorry i was a little bit up set when i found out that he changed the date.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well aside form all the people that didn't go i had a good time. I'll try to run the next tourney or at least help out more....... I would do shout outs but everyone who went was chillin afterwords so i don't really need to say anything.

I'll post the vids in a thread in a little bit.

Also FFS you should update the first post with results, I know we made the tread but they should be in doth anyway.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
my bad guys...stuff happens.. anyways wheres the results? i heard you won bc. good deal.
and i saw u guy's vid. u got dang good ryan. ur spacing and timing got better. but still no match for phil and utah. ha
host another one later in the month. f brawl.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
LOL i donno phil you better be able to beat me when i go to Utah in a few weeks...... you should house me because you didn't come to the tournament. The results are in a results thread in that part of the forum.

I don't think Idaho's going to have any tournament for a while because we busted our ***'s for this and 20 people bailed at the last minute so no one want to waste their time hosting another tournament but i'll try to make it to a Utah one. Get someone to host one on the 14th when im in Utah next month (SSBM and SSBB for the tournament).

T0MMY

Smash Master
We really wanted to attend this, sorry our ride got canceled over there.
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
Congrats to BC.
And why is Eggz listed as WA/OR? Did Oregon adopt him yet? X^)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Yeah we know we saw that brdy changed the date to the day our tournament is imagine that
.....sorry i was a little bit up set when i found out that he changed the date.
we were going to do it a week early, but it conflicted with the WA power rankings. it was the best time for us to do one.

Top Bottom