• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"That S.h.i.T.'s Bananus" Tournament (Houseing updated for OOS peeps)

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
So maybe we should put Qraq on the unconfirmed list or just take him off the list due the recent developments.

Also you might want to take one of my TV's off for now until i know if it's even going to work.
Yeah ill take your t.v off, yeah he ill put him on the unconfirmed list thanks for reminding me. SO have you heard anything else about utah?

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i havent heard from bobo so its still a maybe. but if he end up not going, ill drive there myself, most likey with ciz.
so where are we staying? i wanna sleep with ryan :D

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
LOL dude yes!!!! I think everyone is staying at the house the tournament will be at...... If you end up having to drive man i'll put in 15 for gas, andyou might as well see if anyone else wants to go if bobo never comes back. I think Gojira wanted to go and so does lengeta (i've been talking to him on msn) and anyone else you can think of.

T0MMY

Smash Master
As much as I'd love to stay in Idaho eating fruits and veggies for a week before the tournament, I can't afford to do that. However, t1mmy might be free to do so.
And, yeah, I don' t know how he'd get back, probably just take a bus back?
We'll try to work something out.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
As much as I'd love to stay in Idaho eating fruits and veggies for a week before the tournament, I can't afford to do that. However, t1mmy might be free to do so.
And, yeah, I don' t know how he'd get back, probably just take a bus back?
We'll try to work something out.
Lol, so hopefully you guys find a way down here. We really want a good turn out and that means people from Washington and oregon!!!

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Dude bobo posted again and said he can probably drive so you should be fine now.

T!mmy & T0mmy- talk to juce and se if you guys can get a car going, I called him earlier today and he said he would go if he could get a ride so you can get him BC-Chris and a few others and then split the gas and everything should work out.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Dude bobo posted again and said he can probably drive so you should be fine now.

T!mmy & T0mmy- talk to juce and se if you guys can get a car going, I called him earlier today and he said he would go if he could get a ride so you can get him BC-Chris and a few others and then split the gas and everything should work out.
So dude should i put the people from Utah down as confirmed or what, and whats the deal with juice?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Looks like everything is moving along...put down Felix as unconfirmed..I will call him later to get him to come....

knuttz45

Smash Ace
If everyone who's unconfirmed comes we should have a pretty ****ing awesome tournament. Frankie's pretty stoked, I think she's stoked because she can say "I threw a kick *** tournament.....and I'm a girl Two points for me" For those of you who do come Frankie wants me to remind everyone to bring a blanket or sleeping bag and pillow. The house we're staying at has **** heating, and she doesn't want you all freezing your balls off

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
You can put C!Z and Loazy on the confirmed list but im really not sure about the rest, also i got Chex and am working on Juce so now it's someone else's turn to get people on the confirmed list.

BC-Chris- If you come and play me winner gets to pick music for the MM:).

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
You can put C!Z and Loazy on the confirmed list but im really not sure about the rest, also i got Chex and am working on Juce so now it's someone else's turn to get people on the confirmed list.

BC-Chris- If you come and play me winner gets to pick music for the MM:).
Hey there bub I've been trying!! So ill put chex down on the confirmed list, is he bringing anyone?

laozy

Smash Journeyman
daaaang if juce comes, it'll be a party!
i want aftermath to come too .

and oyea, ill order a 20oz juicy red steak with some idaho mashed potatoes. soup and a mr pib. and hold the vegan stuff. and a apple pie for desert. thanks :)

HBIC

Smash Rookie
daaaang if juce comes, it'll be a party!
i want aftermath to come too .

and oyea, ill order a 20oz juicy red steak with some idaho mashed potatoes. soup and a mr pib. and hold the vegan stuff. and a apple pie for desert. thanks :)

Haha.....maybe a philly cheese steak PIZZA with mashed potatoes, canned chicken noodle soup, a mr. pib, and an apple pie from McDonald's....yeah that sounds about right. haha

Juicy red steak? impressive.
So jem are you going to try and make it to this?

Eggz

Smash Hero
If anyone from Portland is going, I'd like to go too and I'd pitch in gas money/play in your crew for the automatic win. >_.

so PM me.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
go eggz go. :0 BTW...this weekend I am going to advertise...(post a bunch of posters) in the Boise/meridian/Nampa area. Usually they can pull in at the very least 20 per tourney, so if I just post something on their wall...only for a while...we can get a few people...So hopefully even with the smaller confirmed list,we will get a few scrubs going to the tourney. Easy money right Oos?
BTW washington if you ever read this, are you guys unconfirmed cause of your brawl tourney. :( We tried to make the tourney on a day no one had one so everyone couldn't have the excuse they had a tourney for thier area...:( but most people on the un confirmed are confirmed for the other tourney...

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm just sending out a pm to everyone, because i know that there is brawl tournament in Washington the same day as our tournament. So i need to know what everyone is doing whether to take those people off the unconfirmed list or to put them on the confirmed list. I need to know how much food to cook and how many people are coming down Friday and how many people are coming down on Saturday. So if you guys could get back to that would be great .

FrankieFreakshow

Eggz

Smash Hero
This tournament is my priority for that date, so i'm going to pull all the cards i can to make it to this. I won't go to anything else unless it is impossible for me to attend this, so keep me on the unconfirmed.

<333333 Idaho. You guys have female smashers. too good.

we have one, and shes a hot emo chick, but shes all like emo and psychotic, so its not as cool. LOL

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Eggz try to talk to t!mmy t0mmy and juce cuz the twins can drive and juce said he would like to go if he can get a ride so if you guys all talk it out im sure you can work something out..... I'll even drop like 20 bucks for gas for you guys:).

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
This tournament is my priority for that date, so i'm going to pull all the cards i can to make it to this. I won't go to anything else unless it is impossible for me to attend this, so keep me on the unconfirmed.

<333333 Idaho. You guys have female smashers. too good.

we have one, and shes a hot emo chick, but shes all like emo and psychotic, so its not as cool. LOL
Thanks eggz, hope you can make it. Needless to say i was a little ticked off when i realized that washington was having a tournament the same day as us. Yeah we have 5 female smashers in idaho i think maybe 6 but im not sure.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Last time I checked OR is trying to come.

If we come to this you should all come the The Jiggs. It's the rapist thing this side of the pacific northrape.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'm trying right now to be able to go but there are a few problem which i'll list in a second. Ummm ya if you guys come i post and try extra had and **** and see if i can get a driver to take me and a few other to it.

Reasons why i might not be able to go.

1. I'm on Probation so i would have to have my po ok it

2. I'm not only on probation but it's felony probation so the place i stay would have to be cool with that....... It was a car crash so it's not like im dangerous but i could see lots of parents not wanting someone with that at their house.

3. I'm kinda really poor so i don't know if i can afford it.

Either way even if i cant go i'll try to get some people from my area to go anyway if you guys can get a car to us like a trade or somethin lol.

GOOD LUCK ON FINDING A RIDE OR:)!!!!!

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
well just get it ok'd with your stuff. It's being held at a church and that is where we are staying so I think you are good for forgivness haha.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
well just get it ok'd with your stuff. It's being held at a church and that is where we are staying so I think you are good for forgivness haha.
I hope you guys can come, we're trying to get a good turn out, and what with brdy having a brawl tournament the same day's as ares it limits what Washington people cant come.

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
Frankie, my idiot friend thought today was the day of the tournament so we headed out to star, but when we got to 7840, all we saw was a little house that seriously didn't look big enough for a tournament. Is the address right or is there just more than one 7840 that we couldn't find?

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
Frankie, my idiot friend thought today was the day of the tournament so we headed out to star, but when we got to 7840, all we saw was a little house that seriously didn't look big enough for a tournament. Is the address right or is there just more than one 7840 that we couldn't find?

Edit: sry about the double post, comp was being stupid

Top Bottom