• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That one bad teammate

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
With my play style and perferance I know I'm not TB material. It just doesn't sync well with my way of playing. TB is fun but it just something I can play less and stay with BB.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I'm a terrible partner - let alone on wi-fi - only because I have zero chemistry with anyone I play. I end up hitting my partner more than half the time. In fact, in one match, I was Falcon, and my partner was... well, I forgot who he was using. Anywho, he and I get knocked off the stage, so I go to momentum cancel with Dair, and ended up spiking my partner in the process. Pretty lulzy, but still... XD
How exactly would you be able to spike your own partner online? Or was in real life and you had team attack turned on?

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
If I'm in a random match, and my teammate is acting pretty stupid I try to beat him up (obviously that doesn't work), taunt, or just run around.

FIREL

Smash Ace
If I'm in a random match, and my teammate is acting pretty stupid I try to beat him up (obviously that doesn't work), taunt, or just run around.
Same, but it also helps if you are using a character with moves that can hurt your partner, such as snake , link , toon link. Or turn on items and lots of explosives, bumpers or shells.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Good MKs are everyones challenge....
I agree, good MK's are the toughest to deal with, especially if they know how to gimp really well then I have to play for keeps. I use MK every now and then and I notice that things become so much easier because people are so easy to predict. I literally dont have to try

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I agree, good MK's are the toughest to deal with, especially if they know how to gimp really well then I have to play for keeps. I use MK every now and then and I notice that things become so much easier because people are so easy to predict. I literally dont have to try
The sad thing is that Meta Knight has better priority in all his attacks. He does beat out many attacks and they come out real fast.

Top Bottom