• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That one bad teammate

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I might just consider goin' back to TB even though I've had lots of luck in BB what with the no taunt parties lately. If I get a teammate thats AFC though, I'm out...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I might just consider goin' back to TB even though I've had lots of luck in BB what with the no taunt parties lately. If I get a teammate thats AFC though, I'm out...
I've been forced to join TB a lot lately because I couldn't connect to a single player in BB for nearly an hour despite all the disconnects and reconnects I do...

FIREL

Smash Ace
horrible day on wi-fi, diconnected after about every 3 matches or less (most of them), both TB and BB

Sephy95

Smash Lord
If I cant find a group on BB, I just leave wi-fi all together and go own on some CPUs and then try finding a group again after 15 minutes.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Im not far from giving up on wifi altogether. Its just terrible. In the next smash they better learn to improve the servers cuz dear god they suck now. I rarely play team battle but ive ran across bad teammates tons and i had to do all the work. they may get a hit in or two, but the most part is they just distract the other guy so i can deal with one at a time

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Im not far from giving up on wifi altogether. Its just terrible. In the next smash they better learn to improve the servers cuz dear god they suck now. I rarely play team battle but ive ran across bad teammates tons and i had to do all the work. they may get a hit in or two, but the most part is they just distract the other guy so i can deal with one at a time
Sadly that is how it is with me when I play TB. The few times I was forced to play it I had situations all like that...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I won't quit wi-fi cuz of the lag. It just irritates me, but if it lags like crazy, screw that. A 2 minute match should not take 15 minutes. I'm gone. Moderate lag I can handle, but lag every second? Hell no!

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I hate that! XD In TB is even worse. Not only do you have a bad teammate to handicap you, but now ya gotta stick with him for 15 minutes in a 2 minute match. XD

FIREL

Smash Ace
There are some very good people on TB at night.... fought a really good zelda / sheik recently...
though DCed after about 7 matches, then i found her again... then DCed after 2.....

During Day time though, tons of noobs and above average players

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
I love basic brawl more at times when I get really good people. Two people are off taunting so I can have a decent fight with the one guy that actually wants to play. Most of the people I face that are a challenge tend to be high tier characters.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I always get zeldas and peachs... and other low tiers
I get the feeling I might have ran into you but just don't know it. That aside I feel more joy and it is quite rewarding winning and playing well with low tier characters than with the higher ones. The only high tier character I use is Mr. Game & Watch while everyone else is C and lower.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Well im not saying anything is wrong with low tiers just that the people who I face are usually of higher tiers. Thats not to say ive ran into some bad meta knights, snakes, falcos's, or good low tiers. I use diff characters from time to time c. falcon for taunt parties lol. If i actually wanna play ill use snake or ike my mains.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Good Meta Knights aren't as rare surprising when I play. The input lag is the only thing I worry about when fighting one since I have to deal with OoS Shuttle Loops and Dsmash.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'm a terrible partner - let alone on wi-fi - only because I have zero chemistry with anyone I play. I end up hitting my partner more than half the time. In fact, in one match, I was Falcon, and my partner was... well, I forgot who he was using. Anywho, he and I get knocked off the stage, so I go to momentum cancel with Dair, and ended up spiking my partner in the process. Pretty lulzy, but still... XD

Top Bottom