• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
yall are lucky that me and niko didn't show up. We would have shown you chumps how it's really done. True blue!! Nick, when you free next? I still want to play.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Jona u going to no johns??? I need a partner lol or otg if u wanna team but u might team wit sum1 more janker than i

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Jona u going to no johns??? I need a partner lol or otg if u wanna team but u might team wit sum1 more janker than i
its the 16th right?

idk if im gonna make it in time for teams..

i def wanna go tho

i work friday night till 7am on saturday

i could get up at like 1 and go

LOOOL Jona, that's true though OTG beat me in friendlies and a MM but can he beat me....

IN TOURNAMENT
if he goes falco he probably will lol

its too gay or "jank" as he likes to call it

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why you guys have a hard time with max's falco. Just down throw him over and over again.

Oh Teh Free

That ness on the other hand...

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I play and main Falco just as much as a drunken 12 year old can drive and own a truck.

otg

Smash Master
we all play falco now? I mean, I was unoriginal before for playing the bird, but now the whole crew........ ****
good **** ritz

I play and main Falco just as much as a drunken 12 year old can drive and own a truck.
I'm certain there have been 12 year old drunk drivers in the past.... most likely in the south.

You got me on the 'ownership' thing tho.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol

so wes lets play today?

max we'll play thursday ?

my parents are gone till the 23rd so if anyone wants to play here im down too

Alukard

Smash Hero
so like ARE YA NIGGZ GOING TO NO JOHNS THIS WEEKEND ?!

WAT HAPPENED TO THAT NIKO TUNA HYPE ?! OR THAT OTG BEATING PEOPLE SHIZZ ?! OR PC JONA BEATING SANDBAGGIN HAZZ?!

SUP lol

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Tunafish otg??? bringing back the nahh dog. I still claim that otg? is max.

Jona I'm down to play at your house. I've never been there, but I bet it's magical. It's probably close to my school too, so lemme find out what day I'm free.

PC jona beat "sandbagging" Hazz? Bring that dog back one more time, otg?!!! If I recall correctly...that victory was....IN TOURNAMENT. No johns please. Just acknowledge the new prince of smash

otg

Smash Master
Alu you got that backwards, Jona was the one sandbagging cause kid is too goot. Tuna is in Saratoga Springs for school now, and as a result the rest of us have gotten incredibly lazy.

Jona I can play thursday, and I'm down to play at your house if you want... provided I can smoke my usual TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Top Bottom