• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
been working on a progject all week. since we're not smashing tonight, i might be able to finish it before...midnight.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
idk yet, friday is work, thursday is work.

i'm about to drop something big tonight.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Im getting a car friday, so I think I'm going to go to NoJohns.
Anyone need a ride?
Anyone want to team?

otg

Smash Master
Come over now ritz. Vanz isn't coming, but I know Yaneev is and maybe nick. Jesse is coming later.

As for tomorrow a nub, if you do bring friends you should bring a cube and a tv, and also make SURE you can get home. I can't house you for the night, for serious. Don't bother coming if you can't get people home.

a nub

Smash Ace
I could bring a cube, idk about a tv since I'd be taking the bus. I'll ask my friend, he's getting a ride so maybe he can, if he can actually make it. I've got the way back covered, I'll just take the 9:20 or 10:20 bus back home most likely.

book

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, dunno if I can make it to No Johns after all. Might have other obligations.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Otg u pickin up niko correct for no johns...pc wants to go and I was gunna pick him up but now sol and ky need to be picked up along wit another kid bout 15 mins from my house.......if pc lives close to niko could u pick him up for me????? If not ill get him regardless

book

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I CAN make it to the tourney after all. What time did you want to head out tomorrow?

otg

Smash Master
Aight so I just heard from Roman and they aren't coming out tonight. They are just going to do a straight shot in the morning. Sucks I know, but those are the digs. If people still want to play tonight thats cool, but I think I might want to start later now and end earlier.

Are people still down to play tho? A nub tonight might not be the best night...

Edit:

Also this is amazing, jesse you might actually need to post outside of the TFS thread for once, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269448&page=8

Yaneev is coming over to play, we def gotta get that NO Johns Practice in. Niko come thru, Jesse you too.

a nub

Smash Ace
still gotta wait on my parents. cuz the problem with going there is that the 10:20 bus back home involves waiting 30 mins for my transfer =/

Gotta see if they're willing to pick me up, otherwise I doubt I can make it. I'll see you guys at no johns hopefully.

Niko45

Smash Master
Ok I'll come thru shortly. Think I could get a ride from the train, max?

Also, I want to do lots of $1 MM's. Who's down?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I'm not gonna be able to make it out until later. Is 9/10 too late, Max? Sorry I can't come out sooner, but I can't take my eyes off this brawl live blog!

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
HAHAHAHAHA OMFG. HOLY ****!!! I didn't even see that. Captain Preq's samus is becoming a "melee legend"!!! Thanks for hyping me up, guys. HAB, thanks for the shoutout, man. I don't know you, but anyone who digs my samus is automatically cool with me. And I would definitely extender the hell out of m2k if given the chance. He would probably still 4-stock me, but I'd definitely get him!

I'll come through soonish, Max. But you should know that I now feel like playing samus the WHOLE night. Try and stop me!

Top Bottom