• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
gg's tonight.

I learn something new every time I play with otg. Tonight's lesson...

every game is winnable. It's just that some games are less winnable than other games. Still, even if a game is not very winnable, you shouldn't give up because a not very winnable game can quickly turn into a very winnable game. Or it can even turn into a potentially winnable game...but getting into 'potentials' is a whole different lesson in and of itself. You taking notes, tfs? I sure hope so.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
gg's tonight.

I learn something new every time I play with otg. Tonight's lesson...

every game is winnable. It's just that some games are less winnable than other games. Still, even if a game is not very winnable, you shouldn't give up because a not very winnable game can quickly turn into a very winnable game. Or it can even turn into a potentially winnable game...but getting into 'potentials' is a whole different lesson in and of itself. You taking notes, tfs? I sure hope so.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kAdtFRs2yhA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kAdtFRs2yhA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

this?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
That video is pretty good, but it can't beat professor otg's teaching! The vid is just too straightforward and easy to understand. When otg gave me this tip, it was so abstract and confusing...I didn't even get it. Niko and I had to review our notes for about 3 hours before it finally made sense. But then again, that's the mark of a great teacher! Isn't that right, otg-sensei?

Niko45

Smash Master
Yea I'm not surprised. Both chars control space really well + have KO power. Both chars live a long time. Jiggs can save cause Ganon takes forever to actually edgeguard and stuff. You can kinda try to double team Ganon but if you take your eyes off jiggs for too long she's gonna set up shop on you and ****.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man makes me wonder if Doc can transfer to Ganon but my ganon sucks so Doc I stay. : ]

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yea, I mean, in a nutshell...

Jiggs needs people somewhat far off stage in doubles (or to have teammate get 2v1 grabs), but when that happens, they just die.
Ganon gets people somewhat far off stage by hitting them with any aerial at practically any %.
They both fall into the category of characters in doubles that you're better off not edgeguarding and just 2v1ing their teammate because of how long they take to edgeguard, which naturally gives them plenty of time to help each other out when they get knocked off stage.

Niko45

Smash Master
So we were discussing what it'd be like for Yaneev to work for Otg, so I wanted to elaborate further on what would transpire.

In this scenario OTG the rapist has decided to start a new website for smash bros. melee to try to compete with smashoards. He calls it getraped.com.

Yaneev: Good morning, OTQ. You seem chipper today, you **** somebody last night?

OTG: stfu Yaneev, did you finish those matchup guides I asked you to?

Yaneev: idk OTZ, you got my fruit money?

OTG: the **** are you talking about with this fruit money? Did you finish the guides or not?

Yaneev: Nah nukaka, I'm still working on Doc's matchups. I have most of them down as 80-20, but I'm debating going 90-10 for like Sheik and Falcon.

OTG: You better be ****ing kidding. Doc is terrible and getraped.com will not be taken seriously if you do that.

Yaneev: Don't worry OTnukaka, this is serious stuff. You'll be taken seriously.

OTG: WTF are you even working on? Aristotle? Philosophy ****? Wtf is this?

Yaneev: OTG, you know I'm just an intern here, right? I still have stuff I need to do for school?

OTG: *****, I don't give a **** about your philosophy. Why am I paying your ***?

Yaneev: Fruit Money, nucca

OTG: Just finish the matchup guides. I want them on my desk by the end of the day.

Yaneev: You got it OTFruit Nukka. Just make sure I get that Fruit money

OTG: How about I fire your ***? Nah, how about I ****in **** you and then fire your ***?

Yaneev: Oh no no OTZ that's not necessary. I'll get it done.

OTG: Good, oh, and make sure you're putting all that gas money in our business expense account. Obama's givin me a tax break on that ****.

Yaneev: Nukka, you trying to get gas money from Obama now!? ****in OTRape nukka

OTG: WE GETTIN MONEY NUCCA! Any messages?

Yaneev: Oh yea, uhhhh Yedi called earlier he just wanted to say "youza ***** *****". Uh...lots of people of been calling asking HOW THE **** DID YOU LOSE TO THE IRISH MAFIA!? I've been saying you have no comment at this time. Is that okay?

OTG: ****in *******s. I'm not good against peach.

Yaneev: No Johns, nukakaka

OTG: Eat a ****, *****. Matter of fact, tell that to people if they call asking about Irish Mafia again.

Yaneev: Okay noooooo problem OTQZMafia

OTG: Seriously, eat a ****in ****. I'm goin to the gym.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Niko tried his hand at a hypothetical OT***** scenario, and succeeded gracefully. Good ****in dookie diarrhea doo doo **** OH

EM

*****GAGAGAGA

Now imma go back and read the OTWitness hypothetical. Might've been my best work. Right OTBoss? Boss...

OTG Sent me this heartfelt letter in which he tries to get his musical career on track. I'll post the letter later.

That aight with you boss? Cool man, let me know what you think and don't forget to keep in touch boss.
-Maxnigro

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
rofl. That was priceless. Can I request a different scenario? Otg is trapped on a platform suspended in midair. Yaneev stands in front of a control panel with two buttons. One returns otg to safe ground, the other sends him to his death. How would that one play out, Nick?

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
In order to properly hypotheticize that scenario, we must first examine the relationship between the personalities of D1 and OH EX NEGRAW McGRAW.

D1: Kind, friendly, non-rapist, forgiving
OTG: A *****

Aright so now that that's done, what we really have is a similar "jumper scenario" to the OTSuspension-D1 one.

Me: M-Max...I...I can't ****in hold you up any longer...my jew arms are about to give out....but maybe if you gave me back my fruit$$$$$$$$$$$$ I would pull out that inner jew strength and motivate myself to push that button *****

OHEFPEE: ***** PUSH THE BUTTON *****

The rest I leave to professor Nikaka

otg

Smash Master
It's fine Wes, I just texted you asking if I should bring a setup or not?

I'm just grabbing Niko and we're going to go. As for what time, I have no idea. I really have no incentive to enter doubles, so I'm fine with going later. Singles sign ups isn't until at LEAST 3pm, so I think we'll be fine getting there.

I know Nando has been hitting me up seeing if we can carpool, but I really don't to be responsible for them and they are probably trying to enter teams so yeah, idk whats the deal with that.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Homie...
If there is a spot open I'd much rather go with you guys then trek down to Brooklyn for Dip4.

I can offer gas money, drugs, and sexual favors in exchange. I could grab the train up to you all in the AM.

If not, it's all good.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
oh i cant go tho

i gotta go play music at a party at 6

i really wanna play tho

tfs is gonna get top3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
homies

what
is
really
bueno

get at that spanish

jona dont even know

get atcha boy

crew battle yur hole crew

cept yaneev cuz thats my *****

too bad hes going to hell for bein a jew, right mohgwai?

srsly
****ed up ****

terminado

otg

Smash Master
Yesterday was too much fun. I have to apologize if I was belligerent. By the end of the night I was so tired and furious.

Today.....

is going to SUCK so bad.

****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk

Top Bottom