• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

LinkyTheCat

Smash Rookie
NNID
Linkythecat
ok... i need help ;w;

When i boot up my wii Bootmii wont boot up but when i go into HBC, it lets me there.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I recently decided to finish making ness's costumes more like the one from stack smash namely SMAAAASH!! Ness:

Download
Tell me what you guys think i added the regular SMAAAASH!! in case anybody wanted it

gg132

Smash Rookie
Is it just me of is anyone having problems with the 16 bit Mushroomy Kingdom? When i tried to play it my Wii froze. I tried to have a look at it in Stash but every time i put the file name in it would come up with SSBExtract saying that it is having problems. Has anyone got this texture stage to work? Is so i'd like to know how. I really wanna play with that texture.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Is it just me of is anyone having problems with the 16 bit Mushroomy Kingdom? When i tried to play it my Wii froze. I tried to have a look at it in Stash but every time i put the file name in it would come up with SSBExtract saying that it is having problems. Has anyone got this texture stage to work? Is so i'd like to know how. I really wanna play with that texture.
redownload the texture and open it with brawlbox and save it where stage textures go

gg132

Smash Rookie
redownload the texture and open it with brawlbox and save it where stage textures go
Just did this but got the message "Unable to recognize input file". Put it where i put the stages and it froze again.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So what's the program you use to make textures?
BrawlBox is a good program. Open up the stage's .pac file and find the textures. Extract those as PNGs, open in GIMP or photoshop, edit them, then replace them. Recompress, and bam.

Exotika

Smash Rookie
i have a question( I KNOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE SUPPORT THREAD but....).....How do you add 2 textures to the same folder ?i can only get 1 to work on each folder =/

Tujex

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm new to this texture thing, but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change the pictures on the character select screen. I've seen it in a few videos, but never saw how to change the colors on the character select so they show the hacked textures.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
i have a question( I KNOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE SUPPORT THREAD but....).....How do you add 2 textures to the same folder ?i can only get 1 to work on each folder =/
I'm afraid you'll need to be much more specific than that. I don't know what your problem is so I can't help you resolve it.

Hey, I'm new to this texture thing, but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change the pictures on the character select screen. I've seen it in a few videos, but never saw how to change the colors on the character select so they show the hacked textures.
What you are asking for are called CSPs or Character Select Portraits. You can change them via Brawlbox or CUPASH. Brawlbox is by far the easier, so look there for assistance.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i was wondering if you guys had any clue of a way to put samus' head and replace it with Zamus' head so it looks like samus isnt wearing her helmet?

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@ aeon70- that ashura costume is sweet, thanks for that janx!

ok and to everyone else, I replaced the wifi room with the SSE stage called D3 v Bowser and we have been playing it for a few weeks, and are there any other stages we can replace it with besides temple? or can we get rid of the sandbag manually somehow(b+)?

cause between the stage and the camera it is just a huge headache for me to keep up with...

gg132

Smash Rookie
Is there anything else i can do to get that texture working. I tried what that guy posted but it didn't work.

Would really appreciate if someone can help

Uncle0wnage

Smash Cadet
whenever i try to transform into zerosuit samus, the texture doesn't load right, she has part of her green hair, and the rest is white! I don't know what's wrong....:urg:

Exotika

Smash Rookie
As in for example:i wanted to add animal crossing ness and charlie brown ness but i dont know how to add 2 textures to the ness folder and make them work...And i did name them FitNess(number).pac

camzy

Smash Journeyman
whenever i try to transform into zerosuit samus, the texture doesn't load right, she has part of her green hair, and the rest is white! I don't know what's wrong....:urg:
You need the .pac file of the .pcs. Stick a .pcs in Lz77ex and you'll get the .pac out. You need them for transforming characters.

Aeon70

Smash Rookie
Ok I've made some modification to my textures, so i've replaced the download links for old textures by the links for the news ;)

Ashura the Hedgehog: Download here!
Update: no shoes' buckles.

Spark the Hedgehog: Download here!
Update:
-no shoes' buckles,
-Black stripes on the spikes.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i need some help, i got my Brawl+ updated, but texture hacks or custom music are not loading normally. The stages remain the same, and the custom music only plays in the options where you pick how often a song plays. Am i doing something wrong?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
someone should totally make a Kenshiro texture for captain falcon and a Raoh texture for ganondorf

can anyone say, "EPIC"?lol

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
incase people didn't see it, i would also like that castle siege stage hack at the end of pg. 85...

also i'm colorblind, does anyone know of a good green MK???

if so that would be awesome

Top Bottom