• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
liius said:
im planning to do a monthly thing for the magnolia/houston area, look for the thread, and post if you're interested in doing these every month, i want to see how many people are interested in doing this
Hey I'm up for it, up for anything. And I'm up now and I seriously need to go to sleep.. :ohwell:

tsetse

Smash Lord
Once again The valley tournies get kicked to the curb, seriously our tournies run smooth and the rules are always legit plus " No Johns " are allowed at all an we alway give prize money. Plus CC never comes down so anyone out there can take it.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Holy johns Iiius, why didn't you tell me you were planning this sooner?? Heck yeah, lets do it. Theres been such a stagnation of houston area smash lately...but now we can end it, for the most part.

liius

Smash Journeyman
ok, so far we have 4 peeps in total, me, xzalla, sethlon, emperorcesar, come on guys we needs some more peeps

liius

Smash Journeyman
so far we have about 6 or 7 people, not too bad but i'd like at the least 10 before i make this 100%

liius

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, i think i might just be able to get this thing up and running, we've been lackin the tournies down here

liius

Smash Journeyman
i am ray, just a different ray, and this is actually looking pretty good, i'll ask my parents later this week if its fine or not, if so i'll start a thread for it

liius

Smash Journeyman
cool, you know, just some help with the structure of it and whatnot, as this would be the first tourney i'd be hosting

G@BE

Smash Lord
I might have to attend this littile get together at brays house, Lep if you do show up i can house you if you need it i can also ask my mom is she wants to do a lil cook out thing for you guys you know you being hispanic and what not. Show you a good time i will. ^_^

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
I self destructed twice like 3 matches in a row on that level! And i know thats not something i should be mentioning on here, i was messin around most of the time tho.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
okay so if go to this there better be a good amount of people , and i mean really good amount................at least enough people to MM$ me so i can get my gas money back and stuff..................and JF i hate you :laugh: lol J/K nah i want to play you so if rayz goes you better go tell your mom i want pizza

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Stop spamming, please. And, if I move to Florida, does that make me best jiggly in florida? :laugh:

BTW, Ray = the man. To show my praise for his performance at MLG NY, I will guarantee that he and I will **** at MLG Dallas. :grin:

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Do any Austin smashers want to get with me and forkgirl at UT (in Welch Hall I think) between 11 and 3 this saturday? I have a UIL tournament there and she's coming with, so I figured it would be a good opportunity to smash with Austin.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
I'm studying for finals then so no can do. I'd imagine it's the same case for the other UT smashers.

Xelic

Smash Ace
bluezaft said:
Do any Austin smashers want to get with me and forkgirl at UT (in Welch Hall I think) between 11 and 3 this saturday? I have a UIL tournament there and she's coming with, so I figured it would be a good opportunity to smash with Austin.

Hey, I'm actually staying in Austin this weekend. I have a review session from 10 - 12, I think, but I might be able to play with you two for a little bit afterwards!

tsetse

Smash Lord
ok here as usual to enter my weekly come to the valley plea. oh and this year Shimakon (big anime convention) will be hosted at South padre island and yes there will be a smash tourney there. www.shimakon.com for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom