• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Tourney (Tournament over! Congratz to kirbyraeg for winning!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'll be out of class at 5:00 PST, so we can set the time for about 15-20 minutes after that

we got this

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh boy here we go

once the site is back up (and after i'm out of class) then we'll just do it. **** the deadline, it never really mattered anyway :D

T-block

B2B TST
T-block 1-5 kirby

x.x

i tried to slow it down to stop misdropping so damn much. but then i ended up overthinking everything and misdropping anyways while making even worse decisions >_<

sorry guys... i'll practice up and try to give you something actually worth watching in the near future lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
confirmed 5-1

ggs man, we can have a rematch in the league sometime :)

edit: after-tournament friendlies were fun tooooooooooooo. i'm so tired out now though lol

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Guess I'll distribute the postbits now...

The top 3:

1st - kirbyraeg
2nd - T-Block
3rd - Me

Congratulations to kirbyraeg for winning the LH's first Tetris tournament! I'll leave this thread open for a bit longer so ppl can get in their last words/congratz/whatever then I'll lock it.

A big thanks to Tery for hosting this tournament!

T-block

B2B TST
yeah they were fun. train with me more kirby =)

grats to kirby and f8al for placing. thanks a lot to f8al and tery for hosting. ggs to everyone i played.

see you in the LEAGUE =)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
aw you didn't record post-set? ;.;

AT LEAST IT GOT RECORDED, WE'RE SO LUCKY.

tery should take your videos and add them to the op of this tournament thread and the league thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom