• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Where did you find this leaker? I like that idea of her doing two chocies for her final smash. And oh yes, Corderia for boss., and Lip for Brawl.
Someone on Gamefaqs. Fake like (almost) every leaker. I only liked his idea for Lip's FS. Noticed that around 25% of all leaker have Lip on their list. :) A good sign. I thought Lip is less popular.

Do you think Lip should be a starter? I can't imagine to unlock a cute little girl. Would be WTF to me.

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just want to know if she is in already!
We all do, we all do. :)

Someone on Gamefaqs. Fake like (almost) every leaker. I only liked his idea for Lip's FS. Noticed that around 25% of all leaker have Lip on their list. :) A good sign. I thought Lip is less popular.

Do you think Lip should be a starter? I can't imagine to unlock a cute little girl. Would be WTF to me.

Maggirus
Well, at least nobody hates her. :/

But I think she would be hidden, I just don't know how she would be unlocked in the SSE. She sees a powerful magic rain storm like in the game?

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
if Lip is in I hope she's unlockable, my two wishes for Brawl are that Lip is in and Micaiah or a kick *** femme fatale.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
if Lip is in I hope she's unlockable, my two wishes for Brawl are that Lip is in and Micaiah or a kick *** femme fatale.
lol, your top Brawl wishes are the same as mine. Maybe because their both icy, that's why I like them.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
whoever had that great idea to write letters to NoA about Lip everyday, im for it, come on guys all for Lip! It's so obvious Lip is one of those characters that has been bashed or left out by Nintendo, and if we don't show our support for her Nintendo won't care much for her. I think this would have been a way better thing to do when Brawl was bearly announced.

Marcman2020

Smash Cadet
I adore Lip... if she makes it, I will so main her along with Dedede ;~; I promise! Please nintendo... you put Lip's stick in, so put Lip to go with it! that'll be a dream come true!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I adore Lip... if she makes it, I will so main her along with Dedede ;~; I promise! Please nintendo... you put Lip's stick in, so put Lip to go with it! that'll be a dream come true!
QFT!!!

That make's a lot of since, I mean the Lip Stick was in the game twice, so she should at least show up as a PC, (please don't use the AC logic to bring me down).

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
QFT!!!

That make's a lot of since, I mean the Lip Stick was in the game twice, so she should at least show up as a PC.
Yeah, come on. I mean, if rumors are true, she was meant to be in Melee, but time didn't allow it. Heck, as someone said earlier in this thread, she got more votes than Pit and the ICs. So, if they can make it, why can't she? If he doesn't put her in this time, that's just dumb IMO. It makes no sense to leave her out again. ;)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yeah, come on. I mean, if rumors are true, she was meant to be in Melee, but time didn't allow it. Heck, as someone said earlier in this thread, she got more votes than Pit and the ICs. So, if they can make it, why can't she? If he doesn't put her in this time, that's just dumb IMO. It makes no sense to leave her out again. ;)
I agree. I would like to say she's in the game, but don't want to be wrong, lol. Sakurai did scare me when he put some of the Japanese characters as AT like Stafy. But since Lip scored good on the polls, I do feel better about that. Only 3-2 characters from Japan, (Lucas not included), that will make the cut I belive.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I got to say it, since the days are comming to an end, I'm kind of scared what they might do.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I got to say it, since the days are comming to an end, I'm kind of scared what they might do.
The only thing that scares ME at this point is if this popular "leak" is true. No Lip at all. That is scarier than having her as an AT. I'd be PO'd if she was one, but not having her at all is worse.

If Sakurai DOES think Panel De Pon is a masterpiece, as he told a fan when responding to a Lip suggestion back in the Melee polls, it needs more rep than just a bloody item.

As for the first page, if I were to want other characters from PDP in Brawl, I'd have to go with Sharbet, Elias and Flare. But that would be asking for too much (especially if Sakurai can't even put Lip in it).

"You've got a lot to learn... brother." -Cooler, DBZ Movie 5

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I say this update do day kind of help's Lip's chances to me. Since her first game in one SNES and all, they could have her game instead of Tetris Attack in Smash Bros.

Sinn

Smash Lord
That would actually be awesome. A translated version of PDP for the VC? Can you say, "Brawl is the greatest game ever"?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Thinking about it, I could totally see Yoshi's second stage being based around Tetris Attack, and thus Panel De Pon. While you guys probably wouldn't like it, I'd be all for it, as long as it brings over the music selection~

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Thinking about it, I could totally see Yoshi's second stage being based around Tetris Attack, and thus Panel De Pon. While you guys probably wouldn't like it, I'd be all for it, as long as it brings over the music selection~
Your right when you said we or I wouldn't like that. The stages were mostly the same but the music was sort of diffrent when comparing the two. Yoshi stages should be based on Yoshi Story, or Yoshi's Island seires. The diffrent music that was in Tetris Attack were from Yoshi's Island. Since Sakurai put the Lip Stick in the game and having classic titles from U.S. and Japan, I would say the popularity of the two, Panel De Pon would win due to the game series having a good amount of sequels in the first Panel De Pon to the newer one's.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
I won't really be here much when Judgment Day comes around, I just will check my PMs. So someone give me the word on PM if she makes it.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I just hope it will be Thursday soon, there isn't a lot of clues lately and the game comes out in a few days, odd isn't it.

But Back On Topic: What is her top most liked themes or stages?

Top Bottom