• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Sand/hylian.....im telling yall right now, i will be making fun of whoever loses. Im gonna trash talk during the match and makes both of yall angry. And if im lucky ill get yall to fist fight .
Looks like I'll need to record that with my digital camera then, it sounds too good to pass up recording it without the trash talking also getting recorded.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
$20 MM Wario vs Axxo's whatever (did he even accept my challenge?)
$10 MM Wario vs Infinity's MK
Snake Ditto MM (He's picking the money amount) Me vs Mario0275
TL Ditto Me vs Santi
MK Ditto Me vs Dojo

Anyone else wanna do a MM?

Edit: Popertop $15 MM best 3/5 and the Winner gets the title as Best Wario in Texas. Sound good?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i've got 20 on the Diddy.
Everybody hates me lol ^_^

Fogo, MM? $10 best of 5?
I'm down, i might do sheik for fun too lol

Thanks...That sig has put me in the mood...anyone to MM my Kirby...only $1 matches though...
Me?? :)

Will you mm me sand-trap?
"nah bro, i can't play you, i don't believe in money matches." -Stiltz talking to Fogo at SHDL

okay so i mite as well get some MMs in.
dojo (preferably meta), hylian (preferablly diddy), n sandtrap(preferably meta) id like to 2 dollar MMs.. 2/3... u down?
MM me too?? I'm not from college station but i'm decent ^_^

Btw, I'm putting down cash on my friend's Zero Suit Samus, anyone want to take him on?
What's that guy's name? I think i saw him at FS4, if so, someone's gonna get ***** if they accept that lol

Gnes

Smash Master
Everybody hates me lol ^_^

Me?? :)

"nah bro, i can't play you, i don't believe in money matches." -Stiltz talking to Fogo at SHDL

MM me too?? I'm not from college station but i'm decent ^_^

What's that guy's name? I think i saw him at FS4, if so, someone's gonna get ***** if they accept that lol
Hmmm....i guess i will have a little Fogo magic...must resist the temptation of DDD dittos...my kirbs..,your DDD...old school fight...the stakes...dreamland, and a dollar

CY

Smash Ace
I'm not 100% sure yet. I believe I'll be done within a year, some of the others will probably be here though.

Btw, I'm putting down cash on my friend's Zero Suit Samus, anyone want to take him on?
haha is that watts? he had a tasty ZSS when i played with him before the july 27th HOBO.

also, i'm down for $1 MM against anyone.

but so far, i have a MM against hylian's diddy and that's it so far. gogogogogo people.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Hmmm....i guess i will have a little Fogo magic...must resist the temptation of DDD dittos...my kirbs..,your DDD...old school fight...the stakes...dreamland, and a dollar
Epic dreamland battle ftw! :laugh:

haha is that watts? he had a tasty ZSS when i played with him before the july 27th HOBO.

but so far, i have a MM against hylian's diddy and that's it so far. gogogogogo people.
wanna MM me?

Did Dallas find a place to stay? And yes, I am working on the videos RIGHT NOW! :p
No we haven't found a place, could you help? :(

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was gonna offer if y'all couldn't find a place. We live in College Station. Um, we are going to wake up early on Saturday and leave for Houston. Let me know some specifics and I can make sure it is all good.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else wanna do a MM?
I wanna MM! $10 MM 3/5?

Alrighty, added to list. My friend goes by Wotts...and SHHHHHHHH lol.

That $1 could buy me a delicious burger...or I could lose the chance at a delicious burger...lol added ^^.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This HOBO will obviously be the biggest HOBO i have ever ran and will be the biggest REAL tournament in tx smash history. I ask that EVERYBODY bring a FULL set-up (wii/tv/ssbb). The reason for doing this is to increase your chances of getting a HUGE friendlies and speeding up the time it takes to do 1vs1 and 2vs2(yes teams will happen). Also, if you do bring a FULL set-up, you will NOT have to pay an entry fee. I BEG ALL OF YOU TO PLZ BRING A FULL SeT-UP!!!!!!!!!!! Wii/tv/ssbb.

If ANYBODY who has not got housing yet, plz contact AXXO right now. PM him or contact him thru cell phone. His number is on the front page.

CY

Smash Ace
If ANYBODY who has not got housing yet, plz contact AXXO right now. PM him or contact him thru cell phone. His number is on the front page.
yes, if you get housing by this man they call "axxo," you will get to play with the LEGENDARY beaumont players. don't miss this once in a lifetime chance as you will be facing the world's greatest marth/side-b player in TAKEMYLIFE2 and one of the best banana throwers around, escakjhfhdgtkhkgjhdjh. i am just for extra with my hot-and-sexy flaco. so don't miss this chance people, it is breath taking to see the bmt409lyfe skills that we have. good day.

Xyro77

This HOBO will obviously be the biggest HOBO i have ever ran and will be the biggest REAL tournament in tx smash history. I ask that EVERYBODY bring a FULL set-up (wii/tv/ssbb). The reason for doing this is to increase your chances of getting a HUGE friendlies and speeding up the time it takes to do 1vs1 and 2vs2(yes teams will happen). Also, if you do bring a FULL set-up, you will NOT have to pay an entry fee. I BEG ALL OF YOU TO PLZ BRING A FULL SeT-UP!!!!!!!!!!! Wii/tv/ssbb.

Xyro77

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
dear god allan was it really necessary to post it that many times lol?

it's epic
we get the point
kevin and i will probably bring a setup.

T-64 hours to HOBO 10

Xyro77

T-rex likes to stay away from drama and spam......speaking of spam

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We need like a MM station with all these MM's going on lol.

And Sand, do you want to do our MM before or after the tournament? I prefer before, but whatever you want is fine.

Everyone who has money matches with me, please remind me in person ^_^. I look forward to playing all of you.

Top Bottom