• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test your speed smashers!

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

AePulse

Smash Rookie
Grrrr i figured i'd get a WAY BETTER score than .213
im quite angry with myself, maybe thats why im not doing good :p

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
****it ur all wrong its falco>falco>falco>falco>falco, are u all f'in stupid or something how could u not know that.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
This game's more addicting than the other ones I've played (because of the high scores). I got an average of 0.173, first place on the today's column. First place for the monthly column seems impossible. 0.12, seriously... how?
lol why would it be impossible if you got #1 daily. That guy just has insanely fast reactions, maybe from playing FPS games alot or maybe a better mouse (maybe his mouse's click response button is closer htan yours giving him that extra .05 seconds haha). Anyways your down to 2nd place and I'm sitting at 7th =(

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
On my first try (today) .177 average. 3rd place, funny, about 2 weeks ago when I played this, I stayed on a constant 3rd, maybe I should try and get higher.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
haha crazy. Its 1:08AM right now and im at .166 top daily. I want to get on monthly =(. Lol did it 3 times after this post and got .153

Eten

Smash Ace
Just tried it now three times. Moved from .202 on the first attempt to .183.

Believe it or not, but how I was breathing would make a noticable difference.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
YAY i got on the monthly list, and then i realized that the month starts today lol. .205 for my first time isnt bad tho

Majora731

Smash Apprentice
I made a highscore under today's scores. My best ever so far was .251, I think I'm done clicking dots.

Top Bottom