• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test your speed smashers!

lionheart1

Smash Ace
HyrulesOneHope said:
It may say I'm a noob, but I'm talking about gameplay. Me = Pro in SSBM. It's pretty much the only game I play. I play it for at least 5 hours a day. It's so fun.
well since ur from buffalo id like to play u and we can see if u are a pro in ssbm. i dont consider myself a pro so id like to play a pro in buffalo
-tim

Figs

Smash Apprentice
I got an average of .169 later in the afternoon after my shower, but this morning when I woke up I was getting an average of .278 o.O

Blind

Honorbound
Well... after a few tries I wound up with 1.88, but I think it indicates something interesting: your time will be better after a few tries because your brain works out what to look for and the necessary conditions for that thing to appear. If you translate that to Smash, more experience and knowing what sort of things to worry about can increase your reaction time in situations that normally leave you slack-jawed.

::shrug::
I wanna do better though :(

Blind

Honorbound
I also like how only a few hours later my score gets worse by about .4 on average. Interesting. I wonder when I'm at my fastest?

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
Well my average is around 0,3. I must be really slow, but then again I'm using the touchpad at a laptop right now.

Top Bottom