• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Skills Bar Fights 6 Results - Feb 11th, Houston TX

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Singles (26 entrants)

Results:
1: Mojo
2: Broly
3: KosMos
4: Vash
5: Paul
5: Kalo
7: Jake13
7: Kal
9: Mouf
9: Sethlon
9: Denthorn
9: TSC
13: GlibbyGlobby
13: Tarzan
13: Gar
13: Sybawave
17: Emily
17: M-****
17: OBST
17: Joe DO
17: Frisbie
17: FoxStepCEO
17: Problemo
17: Admiral
25: Pablo
25: Noc

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Doubles (11 teams)

Results:
1: Fizz + Teemo (Broly + Vash)
2: Blueballz (Sybawave + TSC)
3: Kosmos + Sethlon
4: Trippin Balls (Jake13 + Mojo)
5: Mouf + Paul
5: The Blarabs (Kal + Tarzan)
7: Oldschool 09 (Gea + Kalo)
7: Emily + Hannah
9: Denthorn + Problemo
9: Ginyu Force (Frisbie + Pablo)
9: Kalo is Poor (GlibbyGlobby + OBST)

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Tournament Video Thread: www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14068819.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
the difference between how much you and vash paid/won wouldve been 10 dollars so its borderline negligible.

sorry tho, next time just lose to paul and it wont matter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU PAUL, IVAN, HANNAH, JOHN, EMILY, NOC, SETHLON, KEVIN, AND WHOEVER ELSE I FORGOT FOR BRINGING SETUPS/ EQUIPMENT. THIS IS AN ISSUE THAT SHOULD BE DISCUSSED MORESO IN THE FUTURE.

THANKYOU EVERYONE WHO GAVE RIDES THIS TOURNAMENT ESPECIALLY NOC FOR BRINGING TARZAN.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTSSSS

1: Mojo - You better keep winnin boi, you have no johns is you ever lose so dont fall off. good ****.

2: Broly - Thanks for coming, wish i coulda saw more teams but i had **** to do, good job in both brackets. im so glad you beat von/luci even tho they are my boys. i like to see competition.

3: KosMos - The legend. hope you had fun with Melty Blood and melee. get oklahoma ready for tx cuz we are comin up there to take over. ggs man

4: Vash - aghghagh you beat von luci and me. wonder how you wouldve done vs oscar/kosmos. good **** man. so efficient, made me feel like a scrub

5: Paul - dude so good, hope you had alot of fun man. enjoyed watching the ganon as always. oh btw didnt want to john earlier but when i was doing fox vs fox against kosmos i think you said "kalos bringing it back" and i got like totally distracted looool hey thanks for the support tho

7: Jake13 - ggs dude def need a rematch. get ready to **** austin. meleeee

7: Kal - i was jokin about you hosting the next TYS but idk. look even if youre right about things 99% of the time, sometimes you gotta go with the flow.

9: Mouf - stacked bracket dude. good **** beating vash. you vs paul match of 2012 so far for me. had fun friday man thanks alot.

9: Sethlon - maybe its better that you didnt get to play sc5 cuz what if you got wrecked lol

9: Denthorn - dude ur so good man, grab more

9: TSC - fox only , final destination

13: GlibbyGlobby - paul ****ed you up boi no johns, hope you had fun man

13: Tarzan - ill be gohan you be piccolo

13: Gar - hope you had fun, wanted to play you. see you in austin

13: Sybawave - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inconsistent . thanks for housing me. i have a plan for the B oys

17: Emily - john and kevin are both too good, you had a rough bracket

17: M-**** - you def had a hard bracket. nice meeting you man

17: OBST - 60% of houston uses fox its a *****

17: Joe DO - you also had a hard bracket, will someone please tell this guy his mario is ****

17: Frisbie - you were like everywhere and nowhereeeeeee

17: FoxStepCEO - dude you were so hype, hope to see you in the future and hope you did well in your other games. thankyou for entering

17: Problemo - ggs keep at it, but not with link, he sucks

17: Admiral - ggs u were def just playing bad in dallas. i saw no puff in friendlies

25: Pablo - ****in michael fore. god damn. please come see me again

25: Noc - thanks so much dude ur such a vital part of the scene. really glad that i saw you playing friendlies and i hope you stay motivated , you have potential just make yourself available to someone who can help bring it out

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
1: Mojo - Thanks for housing us!! I had fun staying at your place even with some questionable media content o_O
2: Broly - gah, I wanted to play you in friendlies but didn't get to, let's play next time
3: KosMos - don't really know you but good freaking **** coming back to the scene and ****** everyone. I hope you get back into Melee :3
4: Vash - :)
5: Paul - Woweeeeeeeee. You seriously ***** the **** out of everyone. Like seriously, damn son.
5: Kalo - Fun hanging with you again, I will be prepared to Sheik didtto you soon!!!!
7: Jake13 - hrm didn't really play you....but that bagel was delicious.
7: Kal - lol you're not fat. Nice seeing you again :)
9: Mouf - you're too funny man
9: Sethlon - holding it down and repping Dallas.
9: Denthorn - awesome job repping Dallas. Really good **** beating Noc and Ivan. I'm sorry I missed watching your matches, but seriously, really awesome job :)
9: TSC - wtf are you doing all the way down here.
13: GlibbyGlobby - lolololol you ***** me
13: Tarzan - haha, I had fun with that like one game we played :p
13: Gar - er...didn't play you....let's play next time
13: Sybawave - lolololol even further down then Luci. Get *****
17: Emily - scrub
17: M-**** - :)
17: OBST - Fun playing you in teams, singles and friendlies. Thanks for bringing the banana.
17: Joe DO - :)
17: Frisbie - fun friendlies, I'll stop johning next time (maybe)
17: FoxStepCEO - nice to meet you! Post in the DFW Melee thread and we'll get you technical in no time :)
17: Problemo - thanks for driving, amazing we were actually on schedule :p
17: Admiral - omgomgomgomg that Pinkie Pie is the best thing I have ever seen. I have it chilling in my room and not to be all gay and **** but it really does brighten my day. Good **** in teams, I'm glad we beat those scrubs John and Kevin. Wow they suck.
25: Pablo - :)
25: Noc - Thanks for hosting!!!! Don't get knocked around by those ICs next time :p

Fun times everypony! Too bad Yannis didn't come, I can't wait to **** him next time we meet.

Shoutouts later.
THIS WAS THE MOST LEGIT SET EVER. WE OBVIOUSLY BEAT YOU SCRUBS WITH OUR SKILLZ. GET ****ING WRECKED.

Broly

Smash Lord
the difference between how much you and vash paid/won wouldve been 10 dollars so its borderline negligible.

sorry tho, next time just lose to paul and it wont matter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU PAUL, IVAN, HANNAH, JOHN, EMILY, NOC, SETHLON, KEVIN, AND WHOEVER ELSE I FORGOT FOR BRINGING SETUPS/ EQUIPMENT. THIS IS AN ISSUE THAT SHOULD BE DISCUSSED MORESO IN THE FUTURE.

THANKYOU EVERYONE WHO GAVE RIDES THIS TOURNAMENT ESPECIALLY NOC FOR BRINGING TARZAN.
I guess... just do the calculations correct next time. The least amount of money i could've loss was about 6 bucks if the payout was 70/20/10 or 80/20 if there was no 3rd. with 26 entrants, getting only 20 was really a low amount, lol. And idk why dubz was 1 buck. Its been a legit tourny since i've been here other than subway night fights. Im not too sore, but realize this if OOC or even OOS players come. good tourny though.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I just would like to say thank you to everyone that came out and supported TYS Bar Fights 6. Over the years you all really support TYS so to show my token of appreciation Im going to sponsor a 50$ pot bonus to 1st place only for TYS Bar Fights 7 April 14. I would like to see some more out of towners come this time again. You to wobbles! That said mark your calendars and get HYPE cause im starting promo early so we can get a great turnout. Lets GO!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Doubles (11 teams)

Results:
1: Fizz + Teemo (Broly + Vash)

**** Teemo

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Was invited to this event, wish I could've gone =[.

Top Bottom