• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might 3, December 27, Cleveland Ohio

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
ithrow - ya, i arrived pretty late due to the Pittsburgh tourney. Impp, steve, and I still meet up at common grounds every now and then. i think this friday would work.

framerate - since you live in cleveland for now, if you want to meet up there sometime this week before friday i'd be up for that as well.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lain is cool
lains a kool guy but he talks himself up too much and vayseth does it for him too and it gets really ****ing annoying really quick. its like they dont even notice or care about people around them.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
omg, lain goes on and on about how good he is and so I tell him to shut up or I turn away :/

Framerate

Smash Lord
Lol I don't drive so I'd have to see what Jokey is up for.

Maybe Tuesday? Wednesday is New Years so that's out, and Thursday is just too close to Friday. I guess I'm going back Saturday btw so I won't make it to King Yoshi's thing this time around. Sadface.

lain

Smash Master
omniswell's a kool guy but he talks himself up too much and thinks he's the **** and it gets really ****ing annoying really quick.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
omniswell's a kool guy but he talks himself up too much and thinks he's the **** and it gets really ****ing annoying really quick.
lol, it's funny because its truuuuu... oh wait, no, the other way :) <3 lain

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
;) <3
i see what you did there
also that was a drunken post.

we still teaming on the 11th?

dingding

Smash Ace
oh dang I love how where ever MI goes, they win something or get 2nd.. ahh 2 gud

o stop complaining about lain, think of it like this...

every tourney u play his ics... =)
<3

Top Bottom