• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Terraria

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
It doesn't matter how much obsidian you can produce if you can't mine it

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oh, i didnt even read that.

get on the server and ill get you a nightmare pickaxe.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
I should be able to get on the server tomorrow, I was able to farm about 500 obsidian a few mintues ago so all I need to do is get some hellstone and I can finish my molten set

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
This game looks wonderful. I will look into purchasing it if you guys could give me a thumbs up.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The reception in this thread has been overwhelmingly positive so far, so there's that

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Ah, yeah, I could just read through the thread.
This game looks like the kind of game I could get into because of how simple yet controllable it is.
If any of you use Xbox live, there is an indie game called "Dig Deeper" which is basically the foundation of this game for a dollar.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
This is similar to Minecraft but this game actually has goals to reach other than getting 1 piece of diamond. It has bosses and more than 5 types of enemies unlike minecraft which has no bosses, no goals, and 5 types off enemies w/o mods

does anyone need a Sunfury? I got one from killing my 1st bone serpent and another from killing my 3rd or 4th

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I finally defeated Eye of Cthulu with nothing but shurikens

What weapon do you guys recommend to defeat Eater of Worlds?

:phone:

_Dice

Smash Ace
Yeah I don't have any of that yet I only have a sword and shurikens as weapons

You can do it with a long wood platform over open space and shurkis thrown down. if you have good reflexes to jump away. you may need quite a few shuris though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well I finally did it. I defeated both Cthulu and Eater of Worlds. Took me a long *** time to do it, but it was worth it. I'm gonna summon Eater of Worlds a third time because I still haven't found Vilethorn, but I finally have the complete set of Shadowscale armor along with the sword and pickaxe. Sadly I always die like 10 times while facing Eater of Worlds, but at least he isn't gay like Cthulu is when I kept dying to him >_>

Looks like I can finally go to the underworld now

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
You get vilethorn from shadow orbs, I have one i can give you.
BSL Can I trade you Sunfury for some meteors bars, a space gun, or a phaseblade?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I have meteorite ore, no bars. But they're the same thing, yeah?

I'm on vacation, though. Losing Internet access tomorrow and won't be home until the 29th. My laptop is still at home, and should be running the server the whole time though.

Feel free to trade with someone else.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You get vilethorn from shadow orbs, I have one i can give you.
BSL Can I trade you Sunfury for some meteors bars, a space gun, or a phaseblade?
I'm playing on a single player file so that's kinda impossible >_>

Thanks though and that's why I keep breaking Shadow Orbs lol. I've gotten every item that you can get from it except Vilethorn. I even got the band of starpower

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm playing on a single player file so that's kinda impossible >_>

Thanks though and that's why I keep breaking Shadow Orbs lol. I've gotten every item that you can get from it except Vilethorn. I even got the band of starpower
Yeah, you can go on the server with the same character and stuff.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
yea, just select that character, I do the same thing for my mining/farming worlds. BTW I got my molten set lol

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
I'll be on the server tomorrow. I like the molten set because of the defense, I would like to get the meteor set but im short on meteorites

Got some meteorites and gota phaseblade and a spacegun

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can anybody loan me 10 gems? I need them to complete my meteor armor (which I would've gotten yesterday had I not accidentally made two leg armor parts instead of one leg and a shirt armor >_>) by making a phaseblade

EDIT:

Nevermind, I ended up coming across a gold mine of gems right after I asked lol

Man, this game is so good. I for some reason can't still survive the underworld with all my stuff. Stupid Fire Imps keep ****** me in groups of 5

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Back in my day imps spawned in twos!

If they actually spawn in fives you're kinda boned.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Back in my day imps spawned in twos!

If they actually spawn in fives you're kinda boned.
They do spawn in fives and I'm not even in the underworld yet

I can help you get some hellstone ore from the place later
Thanks man

And I also finally got Rocket Boots today. It's so good with Cloud in a Bottle. Btw, I finally found the dungeon to fight Skeletron in. Can someone tell me what weapons I should be using for that fight?

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
The Flamarang or Sunfury are good, I'll help you kill him, I can solo him what's your steam name?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
When I get home I can create a new world to host if you guys want.

Maybe I could host both at the same time O_O

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I think that'd be cool.

And I also finally beat Skeletron. It took me like 2 days of farming for the hellstone, but I finally crafted the armor necessary to stand up to Skeletron and since I hadn't found Sunfury yet, I used a fiery boomerang to kill him and I finally got all the dungeon stuff...

Yeah it feels empty.

On the bright side, that new update looks sexy. I suppose all those glittering rocks would be ores or would they be gems? And man, switching gravity and walking on water would be so beast I can already picture myself doing all that now. That new spear thing looks cool, except I'm not so sure the damage is gonna be worth going through the trouble of getting it

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
I have a spare sunfury, I'll trade you for some meteor bars or the meteor armor

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So sorry for double post, but 1.05 just came out.

Apparently there's new stuff like alchemy and new mobs such as sharks and vultures. I'm pretty pissed that Rocket Boots got nerf'd imo. Now instead of using Mana to be able to fly as far as you want, it's now Manaless, but now there's a limited amount of fire that comes out of the boots on each try >_>. Muramasa also got nerf'd for less damage, which is bullcrap. Looks like I have to equip my Magma Armor seeing as the only reason why I used my jungle armor was for the rocket boots :/

Top Bottom