• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Terraria

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
sounds about right.. ive been gone since friday.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hahaha. OK, that was not me. I am an honorable participant.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, I mean, im not all that upset about it, cause very little of the stuff was mine, and what WAS mine I didnt want/need. Im just bringing it to the attention of others because some of it might be theirs and we could figure out something to do about it maybe? Idk.

:phone:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
That's... Pretty scummy. Probably why I keep everything important on SP maps, lol.

On another note, just found out that dynamite can be used to kill every part of a bone serpent and thus increase the odds of Sunfury drops. Kinda salty that I farmed mine out with a sword.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I still think people who say the serpent drops the Sunfury are just trolling me.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I got it on my 10th kill or so when I was still exploring the underworld. Didn't even realize it till I quit after that and booted up Terraria the next day.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm a fellow Terraria player. Do you mind if I join your server?

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
Cool, thanks. My steam name is Oacaiv aswell so if you wanna add me go on ahead

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yeah we usually do.

It's not up for w/e reason, probably because the guy who hosts it pirates my steam account and I kicked him off to play Dragon Age.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah. i host the server, but windows update rebooted my computer and its been down all day. putting it back up now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah we usually do.

It's not up for w/e reason, probably because the guy who hosts it pirates my steam account and I kicked him off to play Dragon Age.
i dont need steam to host.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
you kill stuff an get weapons and armor, I need to farm some obsidian and finish getting the molten set, then make a phaseblade

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
do you know how to farm obsidian? can show you how to use the thing next to the house.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
kay, I'll get on the server in a few days, what's your steam name so I can add you guys?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man so after playing this I realized you're supposed to dig down and not just walk around like you do in Minecraft >_>

This game is so good man. I finally needed something to do other than Minecraft all day and I swear to God this game is so addicting. I've only gotten as deep to where it's all blue and mushroomy and I finally got a magic mirror, which I would suppose would be one of those benchmark items or something

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
looooooooool.

go look up armor and stuff on the wikia and try to get those.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
lol I finally beat skeletron, and magic mirrors are sooo annoying cause you find them too much!! you only need one. I need to do something with my demonite and meteor stuff. I need to get some jewels to make a phaseblade

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Any advice against fire imps? Not even IN the underworld (right above it) and they start screwing with me by swarming me. It's always like 4 that spawn right away and then right when I get near them, they teleport away

yeah I need some help >_>

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Any advice against fire imps? Not even IN the underworld (right above it) and they start screwing with me by swarming me. It's always like 4 that spawn right away and then right when I get near them, they teleport away

yeah I need some help >_>
they need a 4 high by 3 wide emptyspace to spawn/teleport to. just block off all of the areas they can spawn in and then you only need to worry about bone serpents.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well I have a gold sword, copper helmet, iron greaves, and a shackle

Yeah I don't think I'm all that well prepared, but I don't know where to get the more advanced items
oh. if you get all of the armor in one set, you get a bonus. use the wikia to find what you want and how to get it.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
the armor could be better but I didn't have much armor when I first went there, I just had almost a full line of hearts and a lot of potions, I suggest a gold pick, full iron, silver, or copper armor, and a lot of lesser healing or normal healing potions, you should have no problem if you do. hellstone ore is useless unless you have an obsidian skull and a hellforge

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah. hellforge is the first thing you want to get.

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
you know what sucks? I had like 30 meteor bars and they all randomely disappeared from my chest

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Sorry about that, Oacaiv, I was a bit short so I had to borrow a few

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
I havent been on the server yet so no worries, either I accidentally dropped them or they just despawned outta my chest

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok this game is frustrating me. If I want to survive in the Underworld I'm gonna need an obsidian skull. To get that I need obsidian. To mine obsidian, I need a specific stone that I can get from killing bosses, which I can't do because if I want to summon the Eye of Cthulu, I need to go to the Corruption, which is fine by me because I already have all the materials and the weapons to defeat Cthulu. The problem is the altar to craft the lens or w/e I need to defeat Cthulu (or the Eater of Worlds because I also have all the materials to summon it) is surrounded by stone, which I can't break if I have that specific stone to make my pickaxe out of, which brings me back to needing to kill a boss except I can't reach it

I'm stuck wth do I do?

Oacaiv

Smash Rookie
You need dynamite to blast through the ebonstone, kill eater's of souls until you have 15 rotten foods or whatever they are, go to an altar and craft worm bait, then go to corruption and summon the eater of worlds

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Double posting is bad.

Just buy dynamite from the explosives guy.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok this game is frustrating me. If I want to survive in the Underworld I'm gonna need an obsidian skull. To get that I need obsidian. To mine obsidian, I need a specific stone that I can get from killing bosses, which I can't do because if I want to summon the Eye of Cthulu, I need to go to the Corruption, which is fine by me because I already have all the materials and the weapons to defeat Cthulu. The problem is the altar to craft the lens or w/e I need to defeat Cthulu (or the Eater of Worlds because I also have all the materials to summon it) is surrounded by stone, which I can't break if I have that specific stone to make my pickaxe out of, which brings me back to needing to kill a boss except I can't reach it

I'm stuck wth do I do?
get on the server and ill teach you how to infinite obsidian.

Top Bottom