• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

TridenT

Smash Cadet
I'm not dead, I swear!

I have been tutoring some newbies, but I'm so out of practice I'm getting beaten by one of them already.

I'm also buying a place to live, which has been absurdly time consuming. However, what this means is that I may soon (read: August) be able to host friends who want to Smash in Knoxville. I'll be right in the middle of West Knox, so I'm already in a good location for people coming from western locales (KO, you know you're making a trip out here to wail on me, right?) and not so far from the rest of town that it'd be a pain to get to me.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
excellent job Trident im glad to hear from ya man.

@Slayer07 - man id love to play ya sometime. i usually have Smashfest at my house.

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, I'm MunkyMan33 and I'm currently in Nashville. I 'm originally from Maryland and am active in the community there. But I'm here for the summer and most likely longer. Can anyone fill me in on where there are some fest and tournies? Thanks...

Handorin

Smash Hero
There are INNsomnia biweeklies every sunday starting at 12AM out in West Memphis. There is a group of guys up around Nashville if you want to check the front page to see who they are.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey guys, I'm MunkyMan33 and I'm currently in Nashville. I 'm originally from Maryland and am active in the community there. But I'm here for the summer and most likely longer. Can anyone fill me in on where there are some fest and tournies? Thanks...
i also have get togethers at my place all the time. feel free to pm about info

red stone

Smash Ace
hey, i live in tennessee, brentwood to be exact. i didn't know there was anything happening around here. anyways, i'm a marth/mario/falco player in that order. is anyone hosting or know about any tourney coming up soon?

Handorin

Smash Hero
INNsomnia Biweeklies in Memphis. Next one is not this Friday but next. Find our thread somehwere in the Atlantic South forums.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey, i live in tennessee, brentwood to be exact. i didn't know there was anything happening around here. anyways, i'm a marth/mario/falco player in that order. is anyone hosting or know about any tourney coming up soon?
as posted below ur post i have get togethers at my place all the time for training. ur welcome to come over anytime for training there are usually atleast 3 peeps at my house that play.

ps read my last post on INN biweeklies page. its about smashfests and poker (with Girls there too!) come over Nite u can see ur babies.

Respectab18

Smash Rookie
I don't know if it matters but.....

Respectab18, Captain Falcon, Nashville TN.

If anyone has a good place to play or knows of any tournaments please let me know.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Hey KO, I have a few updates to your list

Yang now uses DK and Ganon and Sheik sometimes but you should probably just keep it as DK Ganon

I've dropped my Falco and I went Fox Ganon Yoshi

and Virgilijus is the newest Milk and Cookie. :)

Thanks much, KO. Hope to play you soon!

TridenT

Smash Cadet
I think my Jiggly is finally overpowering my Ness, but I'm still too piss-poor with any of them to hold a candle to you guys. I'm consistently losing to my friend who just started playing (though he is apparently good at many other fighters, where I'm basically a Smash only kinda guy) when he drops a Sheik or Samus train on me. I can't get him to play item-free, though, so I'm not sure how he stacks up in a tourney setting.

At any rate, I'm around, and moving into a place of my own, so if nothing else, I might invite some of you closer folks over for smashing once in a while.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION nashville/knoxville players. pm me ASAP i have a friend who is visiting tennesse and wants to smash it up. but his lack of internet is making me do it. hurrryyyyyyyyyyyy.

EDIT: IGNORE. MY FRIEND IS ALREADY HOME. but if you did message me thanks. =]

Sensai

Smash Master
Bump?

I'm tired of the Alabama Smash scene, so I'm quitting and coming to join you guys.

Really though, I'm going to be attending college at Sewanee. It's located in Franklin County...which doesn't really tell me how close I am to you guys. I know I'm still pretty far from Memphis, but how about everyone else?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey guys im thinking about having a small tourney so huntsville k-town memphis AURAFOX YOU BAST ARD!!! yall should all come sunchaser and I have gotten alot better. i would like to get about 20 peeps for this maybe some GA smashers could come.

oh and sensai i live in rutherford county you are live 45min-1hr from me i think we are getting together this weekend if you wanna come hang out call me my # is 615-267-0902

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey I'm new to the south and would love to meet some of the scene around here. I'm at Sewanee with Sensai in case you're wondering where I am. I play Yoshi if you can't tell by my name, avatar, and signature lol. I don't have a car but Sensai does and I'll talk to him about going to your place KOkingpin, cuz it sounds fun. Add me to the list if you want but let it be known that I'm only going to college here in Tennessee.

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
hey all. I'm from B-more and the crew up there. I just moved to Nashville recently to play music. I'm craving to get back into the scene. Can someone tell me any and all of whats going on in Nashville? Feel free to pm if you wanna brawl sometime as well. thanks-Munky

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'm bumping this for two reasons:

1) It might make KO update it with the new smashers in TN.

2) It should prevent that new thread with the blue text in the OP from getting uppity.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
meh there isnt any new smashers on here that i can think of. but either way id like to post some new people.
oh well hopefully brawl wont get delayed again

mslano

Smash Journeyman
That's fine. You can still complete the second objective. Take that blue text!

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Well theres a tourney tomorrow around 6:00 p.m at this place called "The Game Plan".Thix would be the first tournament they're having and depending on how many people the get the tourney may be worth while since practically nothing goes on here.There hasn't been a tourney for smash since MTSU stopped.The website is www.thegameplanllc.com
This place mainly is a store for card game tourneys and comics,but they want to expand their choices.I scrolled down to this purple haired anime girl and clicked it.It'll give you directions to the place.Hope this helps out anyone.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well me and one of my friends will be at this. im sure i could get more to come as well at a later date.

Btw is there money involved?

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
well me and one of my friends will be at this. im sure i could get more to come as well at a later date.

Btw is there money involved?
Yeah.There's a two dollar entry fee along with a prize of $25 gift card for gamestop.Thats the starting prize money depending on how many people they get.If there isn't enough then it'll just be a free style tourney with no charge.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey I'm new to the south and would love to meet some of the scene around here. I'm at Sewanee with Sensai in case you're wondering where I am. I play Yoshi if you can't tell by my name, avatar, and signature lol. I don't have a car but Sensai does and I'll talk to him about going to your place KOkingpin, cuz it sounds fun. Add me to the list if you want but let it be known that I'm only going to college here in Tennessee.
There is a yoshi player go on.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I do not understand the purpose of this sentence.

KO, I saw your message, but I don't think I can make it in time, thanks to homework, short notice, etc...
That's okay, neither does Iori. He's such a mindgame that he mindgames himself along with the rest of us.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Talon if u see this would you Like to go to Reflex's Tourney on Dec 2nd I know for sure JMOAN and I are going and we might pick up Aurafox on the way there so that leaves room for Two more Kevin ( a crew mate of ours) might be going but we still dont know. Anyway let me know whats up.

Also Bloshi and/or Sensai if u would like to come lemme know too. im sure we can pick u guys up.

Top Bottom