• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Dud is from KONXVILLE? :)

Man, the east should definitely come up with a crew name; Not Applicable just doesn't cut it.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, crew names seem like a nice thing. If you're thinking about one for East Tennessee, just remember that we got dibs on TWIPL.

Selphious

Smash Cadet
Forgot to add me, or ya just didn't want to, whatever :dizzy:

I'm from Dayton (about 45 minutes northeast of Chattanooga). I play Marth and second Falco (Smash name is Jin; pronounced more like Gene). I also have a friend who smashes and lives on the same street as me, he mains Fox and seconds Samus. He doesn't keep a consistent name, but at the moment it's Omen (He's not signed up at this site).

mslano

Smash Journeyman
lol that is a wierd name for our crew Slim. i dunno if it fits. but still LOL!
Well, it's not a permanent name (I don't even like it), but nobody else can use it. Actually, it's quite absurd as it makes it seem like we can't say triple. In any case, it's a dumb name that we can use as a placeholder and incentive to come up with a name that doesn't suck.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
I'm -still- the only person in Chattanooga? This is rigged yo, I demand a recount.

KO get down here, I'm bored and I need to play again. lol

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
Maybe if I can bum a ride off someone somehow sure, INN would be fun! Work is being a LOT more lenient in my schedule so heck who knows. Maybe I can work my way up to Knoxville soon too, gettin' my own ride thanks to Mr. Tax Return. (o hells yah!) Time to climb dat ladder again, one step atta time, lol

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
all i can say is.........

THANK GOD YOUR BACK YOU BUM!!!! i freakin missed INNV cause of some Lame BS by my work but i will never miss another INN tourney

And Aura u can come to my BiWeekly series im starting soon.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
biweeklies, ohshi- yah! seriously though I gotta get hooked up in this stuff! I got a bunch o days off at the end of this week lets hook somethin' up! I think I'm gonna go home early today if you ain't busy hop on AIM later tonight I gotta holla atcha about stuffs

Tyris

Smash Rookie
Tyris
Marth/Falco
Oak Ridge (right next to Knoxville)

Roommate plays Ganon, but he's not signed up on the boards.

Nite

Smash Champion
As long as he plays, that's all that matters. He doesn't have to be a member of the boards. If he's got a gamertag, you can list his as well.

javi(link)

Smash Rookie
J $ - (Link, Falco, Jigglypuff)

Smyrna (Originally from Cali)

il be here til mid june and only been playing smash for a yr an a 1/2 so yea ima okay but you guys probably alot better...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hmmm excali guy. You get to play much over there? Cali is pretty beast.

javi(link)

Smash Rookie
nah... ive only been in a few local tourneys i havent seen any real heat except for this one guy who wins all our local tournaments he calls himself "GOD"... i like smash alot but i need to practice...

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Try to get in touch with KO Kingpin or JMOAN; they both are from Smyrna and would be glad to show you the ropes :)

LinkBoy003

Smash Rookie
ok I'm back in TN. Ready to smash. Anyone near perry county? Anyone know where perry county is..? It's about 70 miles SW of Nashville. I don't have a license yet, so I'm pretty much stuck here... my dad's a preacher, so if anyone's willing to come this far, I might be able to set up a few TV's in the church and we can smash there

Handorin

Smash Hero
Currently starting Sunday 12AM. Im hoping they change days. *hinthintZane* >_>

Tyris

Smash Rookie
I see there's Memphis biweeklies, but is there anything in East Tennessee?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Not particularly. There are really only three of us and I'm the only one who frequently posts on the boards. Where are you in East Tennessee?

Handorin

Smash Hero
KOKingpin was supposed to have biweeklies in MidTN until someone burned his apt complex down. Havnt heard any news on his status since G4S3.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
@ Javi(link) hey man i live in smyrna and id love to play ya. PM me a number to call ya and maybe we can hang out. we are going to the memphis biweekly if u would like to go call me my number is 6152670902

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Sorry for double post but smash boards is gaying it up and wont let me edit

@ linkboy - i live in rutherford county maybe u could come to one of my smashfests
@ Bishop - Clarksville isnt that far from Jmoan u should try to hit him up he lives in ashland city and he comes over to my house alot (smashfest)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I didnt know you were going to Scatland. o.O Is this the same thing as last year that you told me about?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
im gonna talk to some local venues and see if they want to host a tourney here in smyrna if they do not i will hold it in my community room at the apartment complex. but i think the guys at the local game crazy would hold a tourney if the turn out was big enough. either way i got a plan

Handorin

Smash Hero
Make sure any venue doesnt gay the pot or give us too big a building fee. (more than $5 per person ;))

LinkBoy003

Smash Rookie
Hey I talked to my friend in Lexington (about 20 miles from Jackson(they have a GameStop!!!) and he said he'd love to get something started there if any of you are interested.

Respectab18

Smash Rookie
Hey guys i'm new here i've been playing smash since it came out on 64, i was wondering if there were any tournaments around in nashville?

Top Bottom