• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
oh man they finally assigned dorms, i hope i got a decent-

>the farthest away hall possible
>at least 15 minute walk to classes

the only perk is that it's right in front of a parking lot
If you have a car and expect to buy groceries with some regularity, living next to the parking lot is actually pretty dope. Though you might have to learn to change up your routine so you stay closer to classes on campus to avoid the travel time, which can actually be really great for productivity and meeting people.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not Gilligan’s Island

That’s one thing I felt like I missed out of the college experience. I immediately went into an apartment with my cousin who is a year older than me. And it wasn’t the crazy animal party scene that was around us and any behavior probably would of been reported straight to my parents by him. It wasn’t until my junior year that I was able to “live the college experience”. Which was probably better as I was older, more responsible, and more certain of my future than as a freshman.
at least i live in a suite

no ****ing community showers for me babyyyyyy

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guys banjo is coming to fire emblem heroes and wields kazooie
1560829980701.png

On the left.
:p

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's official, i've been here for 1 year!

365 days!...

A full orbital cycle!........

...Jesus Christ what am I doing with my time?

toothless wut.gif

Maybe it's time I took a vacation, stopped spending my days on message boards for the time being and tried to focus on me? Stopped trying to make everyone else happy and try to be happy myself?

I think i'm gonna take a little "me" time

banjo chilling.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bunpixel.gif

Either way, you've been a wonderful audience ladies and gentledorks, thanks for having me!

Until next time!

thatsallfolks.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I just learned while reading Japanese comments about Banjo Kazooie that they shortened it to Bankazu (バンカズ) unofficially.

Cute.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

365 days!...

View attachment 228494

Maybe it's time I took a vacation, stopped spending my days on message boards for the time being and tried to focus on me? Stopped trying to make everyone else happy and try to be happy myself?

View attachment 228491
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 228493

Either way, you've been a wonderful audience ladies and gentledorks, thanks for having me!

Until next time!

View attachment 228487
a heartfelt message that absolutely destroys mobile users

Last edited by a moderator:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

365 days!...

View attachment 228494

View attachment 228491
View attachment 228493

Until next time!

View attachment 228487
Congrats on your trip around the Sun (within a virtual context)!

So I just learned while reading Japanese comments about Banjo Kazooie that they shortened it to Bankazu (バンカズ) unofficially.

Cute.
Indeed, I was watching a bajillion reaction videos that day, and almost all of the Japanese reactions I saw they would say that when his silhouette popped up. Warmed my heart.

Then I saw a Resetera thread using that term in the title and all the comments mocking it. Then I lost faith in humanity again.

(but temporarily, Sakurai and the reactions have permanently restored it, it'll just be temporary lapses when some really stupid **** happens)

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

365 days!...

View attachment 228494

View attachment 228491
View attachment 228493

Until next time!

View attachment 228487
One of the best users and you've only now been here a year. Take all the time you need, having you here has been great dude!

osby

Smash Obsessed

365 days!...

View attachment 228494

View attachment 228491
View attachment 228493

Until next time!

View attachment 228487
*starts singing Happy Birthday to You offkey*

Also, on a serious note, taking a break from here really helped me. Hope to see you again in a better shape. Take care!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've been here for 5 years

good god whats wrong with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom