• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TELL ME WHAT TO DRAW! (antic thread)

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Help me out peeps, i need five works a week which leads up to 20 a month, 240 a year, i need some help making some peices just ideas and such. So give me somethings to draw, or at least ideas in general. They will be posted ALWAYS on the first post and such. I'll tell youa ll what peices i'm working on and what's completely. Thanks in advance :D.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Umm, I don't know what to request because you didn't specify, but I'll give it a shot anyway...draw a pig high-fiving a horse, with a breakdancing cow in the background.

If that's too tough, just draw either the breakdancing cow or the pig high-fiving the horse. =D

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Umm, I don't know what to request because you didn't specify, but I'll give it a shot anyway...draw a pig high-fiving a horse, with a breakdancing cow in the background.

If that's too tough, just draw either the breakdancing cow or the pig high-fiving the horse. =D
random as hell but i shall do eet.

sorry for late replies peeps.

I'm not very good at backgrounds, but i might try the spookiness.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Hey, man. I hope this doesn't trouble you, but could you draw what I want to be represented as on SWF? Here's what I want.

I want myself to look like a red version of Sonic (my brawl main) with Falco's (my Melee main) clothes. I don't want him to just have Sonic's head, though. Give him Sonic-like shoes (not an EXACT replica of Sonic's shoes, though. Be creative!) and Sonic's gloves. I want him to have a blaster, but don't just give him fox's blaster. I want it to have a spike shooter attached to the bottom, but with the exception of that, go nuts with the blaster design.

I hope this isn't too much for you. Thanks.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Is AntiC even paying attention to this thread anymore?

toon_marth

Smash Ace
draw something reflecting your mood. Thats what I always do. And if that doesn't work, draw a micro circut....at 10x zoom, all those details will help you with precision, and it will take you so long that youll eventually think of something better to draw.

Top Bottom