• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tech skill is extremely important. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sliq

Smash Master
I find it annoying when someone refers to themselves as the best at anything.

j00t

Smash Champion
I find it annoying when people turn threads like this into another "Who is the most technical" thread. It doesn't matter if Silent Wolf likes to do flashy stuff in between stocks or not.... it just doesn't matter.

On to more meaningful convos, please.

I personally thinks he likes to show off, but that isn't bad I meant it as a compliment, not sure if he knew that or not...

I mean PC says he makes fox look fun again..>.>

Fallenpiratevyse: Man silent wolf gets a lot of ****
Fallenpiratevyse: LOL
Fallenpiratevyse: I think he's really good personally
Fallenpiratevyse: <___<
"Chris": yeah he is
"Chris": he makes fox look fun again
"Chris": LOL
Fallenpiratevyse: LOL
I knew you didn't mean that, I was mainy refering to what Velox said in my earlier post.
I pretty much quit Fox though.
EDIT - Sliq, I hope you weren't talking about me, because I never said in this thread I was the most technical lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Silent Wolf is definitly the most well known technical player....but what about all the unknown ones that don't travel out of state? You can't just say someone is the best at tech skill...because unlike tournament preformance, everyone can practice it and preform it. Sure it's doubtful that someone is more technical then silent wolf and not that well known, but there might be a few people :).

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmao, come to detroit and say it to the people here and watch what happens. Trust me, i seen **** happen just as a joke. Chinksta makes me sound like a ******?, ohhh okayy.

(using words like "******" and "your points are really bad" makes you sound more like a ******)
As opposed to saying "u say that in black gangster village and ****** gonna mess u up sonz"?

Fortunately for me, most of my black friends don't care, and almost no one says it irl around black people they don't know. Why does it matter anyway? No one cares about you or your opinion, since your just some random.

Get back onto the topic of tech skill guy.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
As opposed to saying "u say that in black gangster village and ****** gonna mess u up sonz"?

Fortunately for me, most of my black friends don't care, and almost no one says it irl around black people they don't know. Why does it matter anyway? No one cares about you or your opinion, since your just some random.

Get back onto the topic of tech skill guy.
*looks at your myspace* ..not even worth it

but back on topic, i think amazing tech skill has equal advantage on someone with good tech skill/mind games. bombsoldier for instance, he wins a lot of his matches on tech skill alone.

*looks at your myspace* ..not even worth it

but back on topic, i think amazing tech skill has equal advantage on someone with good tech skill/mind games. bombsoldier for instance, he wins a lot of his matches on tech skill alone.
No one uses tech skill alone lmao.

Also, everyone stop talking about racism and stuff. -_-

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i don't think mind games and tech skills can really be divided, nor does one take a huge priority over the other. i can disprove this entire topic by bringing up azen. he said himself that he's not a that big of a technical player.. yet he ***** souls somehow

and don't criticize silent wolf just because his style is flashy and gets a lot of attention. he does a lot of impressive stuff that i've never seen anyone do without an AR lmao

oh yeah, and this thread is dumb. forgot to mention that part

Sliq

Smash Master
Louis C.K. Time:

You know what they say about those Mexicans...

...they're made of candy!

j00t

Smash Champion
i don't think mind games and tech skills can really be divided, nor does one take a huge priority over the other. i can disprove this entire topic by bringing up azen. he said himself that he's not a that big of a technical player.. yet he ***** souls somehow

and don't criticize silent wolf just because his style is flashy and gets a lot of attention. he does a lot of impressive stuff that i've never seen anyone do without an AR lmao

oh yeah, and this thread has become dumb. forgot to mention that part
Fixed, I suppose.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
why do people feel it's so necessary to throw in that word, how about if i say some racial slurs but fix up the ending. would that be ok?
wow i had no idea i started this entire racial discussion, because pretty much all your posts are completely irrelevant with pointless arguing because you're offended that i used a word you don't like.

So here you go - I apologize for speaking in the vernacular of the area i live in.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
wow i had no idea i started this entire racial discussion, because pretty much all your posts are completely irrelevant with pointless arguing because you're offended that i used a word you don't like.

So here you go - I apologize for speaking in the vernacular of the area i live in.
**** that ****, *****. Do what you like. We're brown, too.

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
first of all. if mew2king says mind games arent that important, and that tech skill is more important, than we should just accept the fact that mind games arent important and tech skill is more. cause he is arguably the best smasher in the world

first of all. if mew2king says mind games arent that important, and that tech skill is more important, than we should just accept the fact that mind games arent important and tech skill is more. cause he is arguably the best smasher in the world
You probably missed his definition of mindgames. Those and playing smart in general are two different things.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Jews smell.

Lol, sorry I couldn't resist with all this "racist" stuff going on... :p

Note that I have nothing against Jews, nor am I trying to personally attack anyone on these boards.

*Backs up into corner on the verge of tears, begging for forgiveness*

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Techskill is perfoming the move you want to.

So thats NOT important?
lol

Drephen also has Techskill. He does the attack he wants to, the right time.
So what?

An a random falco who does some messed up some multishines etc has no techskill because his input caused another action on the screen that he was watinig for...

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Silent Wolf is definitly the most well known technical player....but what about all the unknown ones that don't travel out of state? You can't just say someone is the best at tech skill...because unlike tournament preformance, everyone can practice it and preform it. Sure it's doubtful that someone is more technical then silent wolf and not that well known, but there might be a few people :).
Just look for Kjabsmasher on youtube.
Hes form germany.
he is ****ing sick

****ING SICK

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kJaBsmasher

wathc out for his techskill short vids ^^

g-regulate

Smash Hero
silent wolf are you not a mod anymore? i need someone to give me the power to make polls. and no i dont want a premium membership, i just wanna make polls.

my tech skill is ridiculous. / slightly above average with falcon.

silent wolf are you not a mod anymore? i need someone to give me the power to make polls. and no i dont want a premium membership, i just wanna make polls.

my tech skill is ridiculous. / slightly above average with falcon.
I can make one for you, if it's in anywhere I mod. I'm still a mod. Purple name is too good tho.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Tech Skill is important, but it won't make you the best. Silent Wolf has best tech skill, but he isn't the best player.

Sirlin explains in depth.
tech skill will make you the best in the world are you crazy you must be completely ignorant to not understand that tech skill will make you flawless therefore you can't be punished for anything you do because you are flawless and have enough tech skill to be the best person in the world at super smash brothers.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Hmm, the topic of this thread is true.

This is why Silent Wolf and Bombsoldier are the 2 best players in the world :)

Velox

Smash Ace
tech skill will make you the best in the world are you crazy you must be completely ignorant to not understand that tech skill will make you flawless therefore you can't be punished for anything you do because you are flawless and have enough tech skill to be the best person in the world at super smash brothers.
I think you forgot that everything can be punished in this game.

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it's possible to have perfect tech skill, you'd have to have frame perfection. God, nobody even goes to the Melee boards anymore...

Top Bottom