• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team O9K brawl tourney DATE CHANGED, SUNDAY 8/17/08 Tucson, AZ

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol i still wont be coming, wish i could though.
workin complicates things. if i had my old schedule like it used to be, then i could make it to the tourney

In2D

Smash Apprentice
If they don't, then they can't ***** about me not coming up to phoenix, since after all, i've been up there 3 times already.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
More people need to know!

As it stands right now, I believe that we have 5 TV's and 3 wii's. That is provided that GG7 brings his JP wii and tv, along with my wii and 2 ty's and valors 2tvs and wii.

So I'd like to run about 7 stations to keep things going.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone bringing a Gamecube? If not I could bring mine but the sound doesn't work. One of my friends is probably going to come and we'll enter Brawl doubles for sure if he does. And who is planning on coming for Melee?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'll bring my japanese wii but i'm not sure if my tv works. it stayed in my car for like 2 weeks after sean's tourney, and we all know that cars in tucson get maaaaaaaad hot inside

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
guys. i hope this tournament turns out well and is a lot of fun for me. i'm putting away my e-**** and saying this for real. i'm in a tough part of life where I have to make a decision that is goign to take weeks for me to decide...

i just want everyone to have a good time, have a friendly environment, and i look forward to seeing everyone who goes.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Anyone bringing Wii's? Looks like we only have 3 right now since no one else said they'd bring one.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
1st-Forward
2nd-jetfour
3rd-GamerGuitarist7 a.k.a. CAPTAIN FALCON THE GAME AND WATCH 3-STOCK SLAYERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! (lol)

/closethread

P.S. Sierra Vista, next time youu guys come I'll figure out a way to incorporate more Melee ftw.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
GG7 convinced him to come as his doubles partner (They got first btw). His Pit is very polished and can **** Snakes lol. 2D and Valor got 2nd.

Silly

Smash Rookie
It was fun participating in this tournament today. I haven't really been in many brawl tournaments, the Play N' Trade one was the only one I've been in before. It was great to see the different skills people had and the competition that is available. I haven't really played Brawl for awhile until last night when Tommy came over.

I will have to look for more of these in the future and I will have to practice more too. :-)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yea, it was great to see other ppl, besides Chris and David all the time.

I'll be around for the next one. I'll get better too.
-t2

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Are you two kidding me?

Three prospects went down from the Phoenix area. Please stop your whining. Beggars can't be choosers.

forward

Smash Champion
wow jacky your quick =D.

Also to add in like 2 more if it matters.

2D got 4th, Mike from SV got 5th and Valor got 6th.

I didn't enter obviously but fun times to everyone who was there especially V3ctor_Man =D.

Btw this is not forward its his bro posting because hes too lazy to switch accounts =P.

Top Bottom