• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Colours

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Has any one thought of hacking melee teams by creating different colour teams like Yellow team, black team, white team e.t.c.

For characters that do not have that do not have a certain colour (for example, fox not having a black costume), can be substituted with a texture. I have been contemplating and thinking about something like this for quite some time.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
I think a few ppl have made "teams-friendly" ISOs of custom melee. They should be floating around on the texture hacks thread. Steelia might be the best person to ask

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Has any one thought of hacking melee teams by creating different colour teams like Yellow team, black team, white team e.t.c.

For characters that do not have that do not have a certain colour (for example, fox not having a black costume), can be substituted with a texture. I have been contemplating and thinking about something like this for quite some time.
Yea Sinji, this along with changing the the default player colors (p1 is red, p2 is blue, etc.) is a long term goal of mine. At the moment though, I have no information, and I haven't seen anyone post anything with information pertaining to something like this.

nube

Smash Apprentice
this is definitely doable. post more later

darkatma

Smash Hero
Well the ISO that I compiled is mostly teams friendly.. with a few characters that I will tweak soon enough.

Basically if a color is too far off from it's original color, I won't use it.

Spade487

Smash Cadet
I have a teams friendly version of hack melee, I edited some colors and moved them to where they would be appropriate for teams. The only semi confusing one is red peach has red hair but wears black and red outfit.

10 brave kirbys

Smash Rookie
anyways i don't know how to hack but on the super smash wiki i went to the hack page and i saw nothing i don't know if you can change colors but that's just a wiki so it can be possible but very hard and difficult

Top Bottom