• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Attack!

S

Sneaky

Sneaky: Maybe, but on Wi-Fi? I can imagine the lags. If you’ve ever played Mario Kart DS online, you’d see character karts fly and jerk about the track from the server not being able to pinpoint their exact position. That sort of glitchwork could ruin a precise game such as Smash.

C

CJ

I am a genius amn’t I. Yeah * player battles you, me, sneaky, kirbykid against Falco***ker, SciFiGuy, adn their imaginary friends.

M

Master Makoku

Uh I dont know. Their imaginary friends might not even like them. They might want to be with us.

S

Sneaky

I hope they can get Smash on Wi-Fi, I really do (maybe they can slow down framerate for any lags, like when you defeat Master Hand or an opponent in Stamina mode). I just hope they don’t take too long on it if it’s hopeless, especially if they could put the time into stages and characters. :(

C

CJ

Yeah but maybe they already have it. I agree with you sneaky. Also nice Master Makoku that was hilarious.

S

Sneaky

Agreed. :) I’ll pick whatever character everyone else does assuming the other three (or five if those imaginary friends join us) picks the same thing. ^_^

M

Master Makoku

Why thank you. I really am hoping that brawls online. Thats the only reason that im hooking my wii up to the internet. That or MSCF.

M

Master Makoku

Mario Strikers Charged Football. I dont know if it will have the football at the end but it does in europe. And dont feel silly. I didnt know at first either.

S

Sneaky

I feel silly because I sensed it had something to do with Mario Strikers. *shrugs*

C

CJ

Anyway I think they should bring back Final Destination for Brawl

M

Master Makoku

I would think they would. Its been here for both 64 and melee. I mean where else would master hand laugh maniacally.

S

Sneaky

I’m looking forward to Master and Crazy Foot. Heh heh. Or maybe a giant Andross-like head. (The white one that spits tiles)

F

Falcofucker

Mario strikers is for crackheads just becasue it doesnt have Falco in it. And you jokes are only masters of talking ****. Lets see some action. If you can play me and not loose one life you have to be God

C

CJ

You’re rather rude and vulgar aren’t you. Trust me I could whoop you easy.

C

CJ

I don’t even remember what the article is about. **scrolls up**. Ah yes. Teams are a fundamental part of SSBM and have created many of my most enjoyable smash experiences. Happy!?!?

F

Falcofucker

Who cares about the articles….ill start talkng about the articles when you start making them about Falco

S

Sneaky

I think I was saying something about Pichu being made for teams, but i’m not sure anyone cares about that story anymore. He’d probably beat Falco****er quick without losing one life, though. :)

F

FalcoF***er

Sneaky i can kill you with a handicap and ill kill myself twice with stock 3. GAME ON

S

Sneaky

Fine, I play as Falco (Black jacket), I throw a Poke Ball at you, you get attacked by the Lugia inside, I grab you on the way back down, throw you into the floor, use Reflector as you leave the animation to send you farther up, I pick a Home-Run Bat up then leap up and spike you downwards with my Dair. Then I use my Home-Run Bat on you after dodging any possible counterattacks when you try and get up. Plus, you kill yourself two more times like you said you would. You get PWNED. ^_^

Wow, that’s a LOT tougher to pull off in real life though.

F

Falcofucker

Hey Sneaky…you already won before the match started…you picked Falco

S

Someone

I think this is getting off topic. Seriously. And by the time it gets back on topic 2 new posts will come up so this appears on the next page.

C

CJ

Why do you care unless the topic is about Fire Emblem characters, Sonic, Shadow, or Zero. I don’t really care. Except for Giga Bowser he looks tight.

S

Sneaky

Fine, Someone. >.> I have my Pikachu teammate throw a Mr. Saturn at Falco****er.

F

Falcofucker

Ill use my Inuyasha assist trophy and he’ll use his blades of blood to cicumsize you

M

Master Makoku

What makes you think inuyasha will even be in the game. Do you think people like you. You have no friends not even imaginary ones like you. GET A LIFE!!!!

F

Falcofucker

Inuyasha was just annouced idiot. You call yourself a fan and you dont even know whats going on in Brawl. Get off the blog casue your ********!

M

Master Makoku

Oh really where was he announced in your dream world where you get to f*ck falco all day long.

F

Falcofucker

No, my dream land where Inuyasha is a assist trophy and Tyranitar is in a pokeball in brawl

Top Bottom