• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Attack!

S

Sneaky

It’s probably multiple jumps, then the recovery move that lets him go wherever he wants (but not in bursts like a jump). Think Peach’s gliding power, but up and down if Pit wanted.

S

Sneaky

I can imagine playing as Pit in the same fashion as I would Falco. Mostly nothing but aerials, constantly flying after opponent, and landing quickly only because I have to. That’s pretty much why Falco’s fastfall is a blessing.

C

CJ

You play Falco like that? I only use Falco in Melees but when I do I leap out of the fray and use my blaster then I charge into the fray with Fire Bird or his forward smash

S

Sneaky

I would have assumed everyone used the aerial methods. To start the whole aerial thing (they clearly won’t jump just because I want them to) I use Falco’s Down-throw. Then to extend (or for lighter characters, limit) the distance they fly back up, follow up with a Reflector. That’s when I put aerial combos to use. :)

F

Falcofucker

Dont even think about talking about falco without me and falco wood whoop Pit and his mother

C

CJ

Are you kidding Pit is gonna be a beast and destroy everyone especially once I use a Samurai Goroh assist trophy the you’ll all be dead.

S

Sneaky

We’re bragging about our 1337 Falco/Pit aerial combos WITHOUT Assist Trophies accounted for. ^_^

M

Master Makoku

Hey dont diss CJ hes my home dog. He’ll use pit with samurai goro and I’ll have metaknight and hammer bro. We’ll smack down anyone.

C

CJ

Yeah you know it. I hope if Zero isn’t a playable character that he should be an assist trophy. He’s still awesome. Plus I’m gonna play Pit as an aerial? ground mix. I’ll fly around shooting with my bow then I’ll seperate it and dive into the fray and my homey Master Makoku can cover me.

M

Master Makoku

Dont worry I got your back. Ill give you covering fire with samus. Or we can go sword crazy with you as roy or pit and me as metaknight or link. We’ll be the unstopable fighting force.

C

CJ

Mwahahahahahah. That’s genius I haven’t been a really big tournament player before but once Brawl comes out I’m gonna start. Maybe we can team up sometime and go aggro on Falco***ker.

M

Master Makoku

Yeah as long as you live in Pittsburgh. I’ve never been a tournament player but if you start i just might have to I mean we have to be the unstoppable duo. We’ll reign over all tournaments striking fear into all smash players.

F

Falcofucker

I will throw the assist trophy of Inuyasha at Master Makoku and you will catch the Adament Shards to the face and then i will throw a Pokeball at CJ and Tyranitar will come at and Dark Pulse you into Oblivion!!! FALCO KILLS ALLL!

C

CJ

That’s right . And unfortunately no, I live in Seattle but I think I might go to a tournament in California. It would be even better if they included WiFi so then they could hold massive tournaments and we could team up all the time.

M

Master Makoku

Man that sucks. Well if they do make wifi im gonna come looking for you and were gonna destroy. Be ready smashers the unstopable duo is gonna rock your world. Go migrate to the south Falcof*cker you dont want to be crushed by us two.

S

Sneaky

I wonder if certain humanoid Pokemon (ones that were considered by Sakurai but failed) will be Assist Trophies, not Pokeballs?

C

CJ

That’s right. We’ll whip out all the stops and beat Falco***ker and whatever crazy person wants to his teammate with neither of us even losing a life.

M

Master Makoku

I dont think so. I mean they may be humanoid but they’re still pokemon. I hope lucario makes it as a playable character he looks awesome.

C

CJ

He looks like he could be an acrobatic character like Falco. Maybe he’ll have Falco’s movements and someone elses attacks. I personally would like to see Blaziken as a playable Pokemon.

S

Sneaky

I mean, partly programmed mobility and moves, just like the rest of the Assist trophies. I don’t mean something like Scizor, that’s just dash after and jump high, just to sink into the floor. Not what I mean.

S

Sneaky

Personally, I want to see Gardevoir or Gallade. Is it true that the former was considered? O_o

M

Master Makoku

Blaziken would be sweet. I mean come on he uses FIRE. Fire’s good. Gardevoir would be ok. I mean she is a girl pokemon and they could use some more girls.

C

CJ

Yeah I think they should put in Lynn or Titania from Fire Emblem. If Sakurai decides to include more third party characters then he might put in Roll in front of Zero and Taki from Soul Calibur.

S

Sneaky

I can imagine Blaziken using Flamethrower. Long distance like Din’s Fire but looks like Bowser’s Fire Breath (although weaker).

S

Sneaky

If they try and get a robotic fighter in, I think they’ll try for Pulseman first. Just a feeling.

M

Master Makoku

Roll and taki are both good picks. I like your idea sneaky about the flamethrower. Bowsers was just a little to small. I wouldnt mind seeing princess daisy in there.

S

Sneaky

And I didn’t mean Gardevoir to be a token (you can’t assume they’re a female no matter how much you want to. o.x ). I’d hope for freezing moves like Ice Punch or paralyzing ones like Body Slam (yes, they can learn it in Emerald.)

C

CJ

You think Pulseman I think Bomberman. They might put Daisy in but she would probably just be a clone of peach

S

Sneaky

I think Pulseman considering Game Freak has their hands in it. I just wonder, would Pulseman get a Volt Tackle move too (assuming they actually put them in).

C

CJ

That would be kind of stupid. I thonk they are at least going to give everyone their own Final Smash

S

Sneaky

Doesn’t have to be a Final Smash. Could be a smaller Volt Tackle, and a recovery move.

S

Sneaky

I wonder what would Bomberman have, though? Let me probe your thoughts. :D

C

CJ

Hyper Pulse Bomb, Spread Bomb, Bomb Jump, Fire Bomb. Those are his moves. You know what would be kind of cool if each character had their own specific adventure mode based around their relationship with other characters.

C

CJ

I am gonna say he’ll be a range master like Samus and probably in the middle weight group. You know what else would be awesome? If on WiFi the stages expanded and you could have like 8 player battles.

S

Sneaky

No, I meant where would he fit in a character-specific adventure?

C

CJ

Ooooh that’s a tough one. Probably they would have to make up a story for him where he fights like Samus or Capt. Falcon or something.

S

Sneaky

That’s not as many matches as a general Adventure Mode could be.

M

Master Makoku

I have no idea about snake but the special adventures would be awesome. 8 character battles would be sweet. That way you could have one big brawl.

Top Bottom