• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Also, if anyone on my route to this needs a ride. PLEASE let me know. I had a lot of people back out on me coming to this so I need to at least TRY to get some more people to come along.

I have 2 open spots. (posting MapQuest link in a couple mins)

http://mapq.st/gYOcOJ

I am willing to drive a little bit out of the way but I may ask for some extra gas money from you.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Also, if anyone on my route to this needs a ride. PLEASE let me know. I had a lot of people back out on me coming to this so I need to at least TRY to get some more people to come along.

I have 2 open spots. (posting MapQuest link in a couple mins)

http://mapq.st/gYOcOJ

I am willing to drive a little bit out of the way but I may ask for some extra gas money from you.
I am close to that Ill pm you the address and you can tell me if youll be able to get me

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
... and that'll conclude this week's episode of "Is L Attending"! Tune in next time for the next installment of this rollercoaster season of surprises!

DRDN

Smash Master
Ally if I face you in pools(Never had a pool at a tourney you were at where I didnt face you to start off) I DEMAND you go snake I eventually want to take out every snake and your the top of the list :)

I am taking MM's from all :marth::popo::pikachu2::snake::dedede: and game and watch but I'm too drunk to figure out his code...

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I need a good partner that I can win 1st. I asked L cancel but he might not be going unless if he finds a ride.

idk where lain is lol. And Lain has played me plenty of times against me. trying to guarantee him some moolah :p

and sure DRDN

DRDN

Smash Master
I need a good partner that I can win 1st. I asked L cancel but he might not be going unless if he finds a ride.

idk where lain is lol. And Lain has played me plenty of times against me. trying to guarantee him some moolah :p

and sure DRDN
Ally your like the best on this continent in singles you dont need to have the best in our state as a partner to win dubs you should be able to take on most of us with the worst partner in MI (even Rizk :troll:)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Concerning the thread title

I personally think that sometimes love and **** has some sort of connection with each other

Albeit one sided :awesome:

Also, hooray for insomniacs

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Are you guys not seeing the bigger picture? Ally + Lain on a team open up 2nd and 3rd. Scrubs.

Also one day left hype!
Technically, unless you seed things perfectly, the only things guaranteed are 1st and 2nd, while 3rd is whoever is lucky enough to be eliminated by the 2nd place team last.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ally your like the best on this continent in singles you dont need to have the best in our state as a partner to win dubs you should be able to take on most of us with the worst partner in MI (even Rizk :troll:)
Ally should team with a level 9 snake or mk cpu. xD

Top Bottom