• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Both matter the same they both have consequences you just choose to follow one but not the other
Both matter the same?? You're telling me, if I go kill somebody irl and go to jail, thats the same as trolling and getting banned from smashboards? Wtf? Stay free bro.

Doesn't look like I'll be attending after all =(
We should make our own tourney:D

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Both matter the same?? You're telling me, if I go kill somebody irl and go to jail, thats the same as trolling and getting banned from smashboards? Wtf? Stay free bro.
There have been cases of Flamming on in internet forum leading to people committing suicide so you could get chargted the same but the point is that the rules are there for a reason and if you don't want to follow them you can get out

Rizk18

Smash Lord
There have been cases of Flamming on in internet forum leading to people committing suicide so you could get chargted the same but the point is that the rules are there for a reason and if you don't want to follow them you can get out
LMAOOOOO, bro just stop talking. You're not going to get me to stop trolling/flaming/sensor dodging when I feel like it. I'm not saying anything to encourage someone to commit suicide, nothing I say on the internet will make someone do that because people know I randomly talk out of my a*s. Dis is teh internetz, I don't take it seriously, people shouldn't take it seriously either. Unless a rare occasion like someone wanting to commit suicide over SWF which I don't see happening, it's all good for me. Now stop acting so butthurt bro.

Edit: Wont make it. Thanks a lot for the love MI<3

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
LMAOOOOO, bro just stop talking. You're not going to get me to stop trolling/flaming/sensor dodging when I feel like it. I'm not saying anything to encourage someone to commit suicide, nothing I say on the internet will make someone do that because people know I randomly talk out of my a*s. Dis is teh internetz, I don't take it seriously, people shouldn't take it seriously either. Unless a rare occasion like someone wanting to commit suicide over SWF which I don't see happening, it's all good for me. Now stop acting so butthurt bro.

Edit: Wont make it. Thanks a lot for the love MI<3
If you didn't take the internet seriously why do you RAGE every time someone reminds you of how bad you are?

EDIT: are there going to be extra TV's Ill have my wii and recording stuff but no TV

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you didn't take the internet seriously why do you RAGE every time someone reminds you of how bad you are?
'coz bad trolls can only dish it out, but not take it, duh. Why are you still even interacting with him?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

EDIT: are there going to be extra TV's Ill have my wii and recording stuff but no TV

If you wanna put your recording setup on my TV go ahead.

Just about to shower and get the last of my **** packed before Xatic gets here. Can't wait to see everyone!

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Hurray for leaving EL in 10 minutes to go home, I should be there anywhere from 10 to 1030. DRDN I have no clue who you actually are so just look for a kid with a pinkish/purplish shirt and a light blue sweatshirt hahaha.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Johns:

Yeah guys, sorry but I can't make it out tonight. It's Spring Break and I promised my friends that I would hang out with them all night tonight and because of that already taking place of the tourney today, I volunteered to take my friend's shift at work, who is sick today, and I owe him for taking my shift during the last tournament. Plus I haven't been practicing Brawl as much. There's been less interest in Brawl in my community lately and our Melee scene is growing in place of that.

I'll come up next time if I can! Hopefully at that Regional/National in Ann Arbor in a couple weeks.

Cello16

Smash Rookie
My first tournament today... lost all matchs except practice ones :( . Oh well, it was still fun :)

If your wondering, i was the some what quiet guy who used kirby... and lost a lot.

Top Bottom