• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Worst TP evar. Stupid campy Falco. ******* Bowser. Loser Samus.

All noobs. It was the most bland TP I have ever been.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
My MK constantly tears them apart. The other day some Link got the balls to try to smash me. He was at 100% or so in roughly five seconds. :reverse:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yep. Even when his ******* Zelda girlfriend tried to Din me, I just PSd while Link got the damage.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
^I can think of a couple words to take it's place....
I've seen a zelda get teamed for that, I just got the zelda to throw a dins fire at me while close to other TPers and they got the dirty work done for me

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Zeldas need to be careful when doing that. It might backfire and they end up screwing their friend. Btw thats a long curse word......>.>
It's kinda funny when you mention that, actually. Usually, the Zeldas always do end up missing and hitting the wrong target, or at least accidentally end up hitting both players. They're also inclined to using Din's Fire whenever there's a Smash Ball about, and almost always hit the other people who are also after it as well (which will also start unintentional fights).

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yeah, dins fire really works in her favor. Sometimes she'll just hit both players that are having a 1v1 just to try to get a KO. What usually happens is the Zelda gets beat the **** out of in a gang ****....

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Yeah, dins fire really works in her favor. Sometimes she'll just hit both players that are having a 1v1 just to try to get a KO. What usually happens is the Zelda gets beat the **** out of in a gang ****....
I met a green Captain Falcon once who would just attack any Zelda that entered the room, whether they gave out the taunt party signal or not. He/she left everyone else alone, though, and would even just screw around the whole time if there was no Zelda in at the moment one match. Lol. He or she was really good, too, actually.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I met a green Captain Falcon once who would just attack any Zelda that entered the room, whether they gave out the taunt party signal or not. He/she left everyone else alone, though, and would even just screw around the whole time if there was no Zelda in at the moment one match. Lol. He or she was really good, too, actually.
Ya don't say............hmmm? It might've been me. I use green Cpt. Falcon from time to time. I even have past posts reporting about it on the BB friend finder I think......who knows?

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Yeah I've been picked on for just being a Zelda before. It's pretty fun though because they assume I suck and try the same techniques over and over.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I won't attack a Zelda unless they do something to get on my bad side although it totally depends on my mood. Sometimes I actually join in TPs to get rid of an annoyance. After the player is dispatched, my teammates are expendable and I proceed to sever our alliance followed by them ragequiting....

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I sometimes join taunt parties, but if any noobs get all bossy ***, I show them who rules the TP.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I find it hard to join tps since i don't see them ;)
But when i do see tps, i try to convert them by jabbing, if that doesn't work, it dies. Either way, its one less tp to worry about.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I see a ton of TPs usually. I mostly watch to see if anyone there wants a 1v1, and if they're bright enough to use the 1v1 signal.

If they're idiots, I'll use any excuse for violence so I might even get a noob or two on my side.

Mariya

Smash Rookie
Being protected by pro Brawlers in a Taunt Party is FTW!!! But fake Taunt Partyists kind of ruin it. Must've been fun when you got that Ness! I usually end up getting KO'd for trusting other players...:(
are you serious? do you not get attention irl? get a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever but seriously get a life you and all of you.

wtf is wrong with you people are you ****ing insane i just got back to brawl after two years to find out your all doing this bull**** its a ****ing FIGHTING GAME your *RPING* in a fighting game? are you serious? really? go play ****ing World of Warcraft or guild wars or even conquer online but take your ****ing nonsense somewhere else, i can take you all most of the time but i cant be ****ed with that extreme amount of focus every single game its ****ing annoying and dull.

also again those guys protecting you are fat, anti-social geeks who cant approach a woman irl and your the same vise versa who cant approach a man real life i could understand in wow its still loserish but whatever but your just ****ing standing next to each other with no emotes no talking and just standing there two pixels doing nothing maybe spamming a battle taunt which makes no sense.

seriously wtf is wrong with you people stop dissing on people who want to fight they arnt "crashers" they are players you guys are the crashers who are crashing this ****ing game into the ground or more so than it already is because apparently this has been going on for awhile.

serious what a bunch of boring ****ers peace out l2p.

Mariya

Smash Rookie
I won't attack a Zelda unless they do something to get on my bad side although it totally depends on my mood. Sometimes I actually join in TPs to get rid of an annoyance. After the player is dispatched, my teammates are expendable and I proceed to sever our alliance followed by them ragequiting....
are you so sad that pixel boobs sway ur decision? not only are you sexist and weak of sexual mind, but your also pathetic.

Mariya

Smash Rookie
hell i play as zelda and marth because i like the characters and play styles, it chills me to think these losers actually think im gonna join them because im playing her, ill kick their ***** and ill do it looking good =/

sorry dyclone i didnt mean to double post on the forum but what these people are doing is pathetic not even by gaming standards but by human standards to think they are entertained by sitting in a room in complete silence no communication and spamming two animations over and over with the odd trick, so what if its fancy? seen it once seen it a thousand times and apparently these people have been doing this for years they honestly have no life and pathetic people are weak and leech off and also intentionally society and by the way they gang up on people and think its justified there is no doubt they are the kind of boring but sociopathic people IRL there is no doubt, but nice too meet you and greet you and any other sane person.

My name is Mariya, 19, F, Scotland hello and goodbye not comming back here unfortunately sorry again for the double post and all that.

=)

To all Taunters =) http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html

thats what you are.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
hell i play as zelda and marth because i like the characters and play styles, it chills me to think these losers actually think im gonna join them because im playing her, ill kick their ***** and ill do it looking good =/

sorry dyclone i didnt mean to double post on the forum but what these people are doing is pathetic not even by gaming standards but by human standards to think they are entertained by sitting in a room in complete silence no communication and spamming two animations over and over with the odd trick, so what if its fancy? seen it once seen it a thousand times and apparently these people have been doing this for years they honestly have no life and pathetic people are weak and leech off and also intentionally society and by the way they gang up on people and think its justified there is no doubt they are the kind of boring but sociopathic people IRL there is no doubt, but nice too meet you and greet you and any other sane person.

My name is Mariya, 19, F, Scotland hello and goodbye not comming back here unfortunately sorry again for the double post and all that.

=)

To all Taunters =) http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html

thats what you are.
I have never seen such aggression since my own. So much hatred to TPs. You would get along nicely here. We could make a good duo. Too bad most of the TPs are gone though. We pretty much eradicated most of them.
And i get where your coming from. People usually either want me to join their TP since i main ike or start 3v1 me because ike is a huge crasher.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
are you so sad that pixel boobs sway ur decision? not only are you sexist and weak of sexual mind, but your also pathetic.
This post actually made me laugh like hell. You obviously don't know how to read or know anything about me. Would it make it more clear if I said I won't attack ANYONE unless they provoke me. That entirely depends on my mood though but I won't repeat a previous post. Tell ya what: If you ever run into a green Snake, don't be shy to attack........go ahead and reply, I probably won't respond.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I leave for TWO DAYS and some multi-posting noob must rock the sub-forum status quo?

My timing truly sucks ****.

DaBreast, please don't start fufilling your surname. Noob rage doesn't mean new friends time.
TPs are far from gone.

I hope Sakurai makes you get a new group every match and removes taunting in SSB4.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Or better yet how about a normal 1vs1 mode with random wifiers? I rather that then a cluster**** of players. If we wern't forced to do basic brawl and team battle as our only options we wouldn't have so much TP'ers.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I think theres a thread for what you want to see in the next smash game.

Yea I dabble in it but its mostly fanboys talking about how cool it would be for there favorite character to be in smash. My post is about TP'ers though so its relevant to this thread too. '3'

I feel like crashing a taunt party now. Will bring the results back if anything cool happens~! =w=

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I leave for TWO DAYS and some multi-posting noob must rock the sub-forum status quo?
Well she's a new guy. We all make these sort of mistakes when we're new.
My timing truly sucks ****.
NO ****
DaBeast, please don't start fufilling your surname.
I don't understand this. Is this some saying i should look up on google?

Noob rage doesn't mean new friends time.
To me it does, More people the better. Noob rage can easily be changed into bloodlust and hatred for TPs;)
TPs are far from gone.
To me they are. Maybe i'm just getting lucky. I was looking forward to ruin some.

I hope Sakurai makes you get a new group every match and removes taunting in SSB4.
Meh, so no more SHOW YA MOVEZ spam then:urg:

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yea I dabble in it but its mostly fanboys talking about how cool it would be for there favorite character to be in smash. My post is about TP'ers though so its relevant to this thread too. '3'

I feel like crashing a taunt party now. Will bring the results back if anything cool happens~! =w=
Make me proud. B)

Zulo

Smash Ace
I don't really think they should be called taunt parties anymore. They don't taunt or show off or anything. They're basically mobs.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I don't really think they should be called taunt parties anymore. They don't taunt or show off or anything. They're basically mobs.
Meta Knight: You come to me and ask me to kill a man I do not know... Now I ask you: why should I kill this...Wolf O'Donnell?

Falco: Because that son-of-a-***** has been spreading lies... I do NOT personally prefer an affair with Fox!..... With all due respect.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Meta Knight: You come to me and ask me to kill a man I do not know... Now I ask you: why should I kill this... Wolf O'Donnell?

Falco: Because that son-of-a-***** has been spreading lies... I do NOT personally prefer an affair with Fox!..... With all due respect.
Thanks for that laugh. xD
They're really just people who leech off of eachother and the only way to get rid of leeches is to burn them. Burn them BAD.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Someone's alternate. I laughed at the type of insults it used. How many times have I heard that? Hmm. Although I question their life immediately when they say stuff like that. More or less do they monitor what we all do on our spare time to even know...

Top Bottom