• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom DISCUSSION (Coming to the US!)

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Discuss anything, really. Hype for the game is currently dead at the moment as Street Fighter IV stole all the glory.

Was hoping for this game to be more challenging to pick up but I'm still satisfied with it.

Releasing in the Winter for the US. Will keep this thread updated with news regarding the US release.

There will be an Online Mode consisting of Friendly/Ranked matches.
5 New Characters will hit the roster though 1 from the original TvC will not be present due to licensing issues (probably Daimo).

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GxtfEgK9WU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GxtfEgK9WU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

I'm just gunna go ahead and put this here for marty.

And now im going to hide behind a wall of pill spam and glasses of sweet tea. :D

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
GOT CHYO *** MARTY!!

But yeah, i honestly heard people stop talkin about this game promptly after Jwong came down here for IC3, wrecked shop, and got people hooked on the crack (Read: SF4)

I dont even hear all the smashboards people talkin about it, inspite of the fact that they're the ones with Wiis.

It's weird.

AfroQT

Smash Master
If i played it, i'd play Megaman/Roll or a huge ****in robot. Regardless of how good/bad either of them are.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Too much trouble just toget the **** game, and one guy out of the whole smash scene actually had it.
Street Fighter 4 is finally out anyway, which pretty much everyone can play.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Anything more than putting the game in the Wii is too much trouble for me. I'm just that lazy :( But I have my SF4 so I'm happy.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Looks like MvC3 will have to take back the shine because TvC is not what I thought it would be. Still a good game but it aint no MAYVELL BABYYY!!!!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
The game looks so freakin' awesome though!! And anyone who has the homebrew channel can already play it (thank you Gecko OS)

I want to play it so bad...but I don't have a credit card or paypal (can't buy stuff online so I can't import it).

I'd play Soki and rockman, just because of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIXdfQbimEE

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
TvC is one of my favorite games now. I want to start playing against people and not just the AI, though. >_>

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I felt the need to revive this topic due to there being a US release coming in the Winter.

Possible features to be added would be an Online Mode (which would be sexy) and there will be new character rosters. I recently decided to play this game again since once it's released in the states there would most likely be more tournaments for it.

There will be fixes, especially on the glitches, but I'm not sure if they'll be balancing characters or altering their moves.

Top Bottom