• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tasmanian SSBM/Brawl Thread

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
N30N quotes are so over-used.

^^
Discuss.
**** I was going to wait until N30N pointed that out so I could quote that.
But anyway.

"Alan will go on a picture spree. (He is like that these days, crazy I-wanna-do-photography-kid)."

I was to until I broke our camera. :(
Stupid clumsy stooge. :(

Carry on.

EDIT: Oh right.
Red-eye removal.
Oh and that football turned up in a number of pictures.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
ice skating is like $11 for 2 hours

its fun, but yeah, if you have never skated or bladed before don't expect to be uber-gosu on your first run. though you may suprise :)

Sloth

Smash Ace
cbf doing Red eye removal. It really isn't worth it.
Unless you want to print the pic out or have it as a special something, I guess one can do it themselves :p

Yeah. Ice skating first time is ok if you've done rollerblading before. Otherwise, expect to be auto-owned.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
I used to go roller blading all the time, I quite enjoyed it. Untill they closed Roller world down. That really sucked. Cant wait though.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Hmm Not To Make Anyone Repeat Themselves If Its Already Been Said But Is There A Definite Date For BoO2 Yet?

len1

Smash Journeyman
budgie used to roller blade all the time
and i did ice skating on grade 6 camp

Sloth

Smash Ace
The next lan dates have been announced as Nov 11th/12th. Although since they are holding an extremely serious tournament this time, and I don't think it will suit my timescheldue as well, I think we should hold the next BoO in their december lan. If it still is running :p

In this way, it will alllow for more time to prepare + school or work to be done etc.. etc.. blah blah. Plus it gives a bigger time frame if adam wants to come up again etc. blahblahblah

Last lan, 2 random guys tried to play smash. Suprisinly after they saw me play, they didn't want to 1-1. whats up with that. TT.

So yeah. You guys keep practicing your tech and try to improve as much as you can. No excuses.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
lol. well sorry for not wanting to pay like $300 for a venue then probably insurance on top of that T_T

and yeah, im trying to co-ordinate it with this lan group, this next one doesnt really leave enough notice because the lan wasn't given too much notice anyway, but the one in early december i think will be the go.

Sloth

Smash Ace
ARgh. Stupid everything screwed and it didn't post etc.. blah.

Well, neon and D.J cat covered pretty much the reasons why BoO2 isn't being a big massive epic, omg lets do et now. Activity. A hard problem is the date, since we will run with the lan to make things eazier, we have to rely on them for dates.
It isn't like BoO in which we had free choice.

Thanks goes out to T0M who gave me another BoO sig. I edited out the part of me makign a desperate womanly plea to find a strong male figure to look after me. But replace male figure and strong with BoO sigs.

Thanks man. Much appreicated :)

screw spelling.

len1

Smash Journeyman
Anyword from Phantasmo, ZTV or anyone else from the mainland

Sloth

Smash Ace
Tomorrow, I hand in all my uni work. all my projects done, and my essays, I'll finally be free from the clutches.

And for that special bonus reason, tomorrow night, hopefully I can upload the BoO Montage piece I made. Even tho BoO was ages ago. I went with a slow -reflective- theme. And the credits imo look so cool. So ^_^
It is very different from Bach's work. If you have seen any of his pieces. Although I still need to learn more about premiere.

I think I'll begin upload it late at night when I have access to the intrawebs myself, so don't look out for it all day.

Next time however, we will need to take better footage, with the close quaters of last time, crap camera, and bad lighting, not much was really decent.
I think that I won't do much recording next time, as it is to hard to record, write up brackets and make sure people are doing the right thing and play my matches.

Although next time, there are varing factors that will free up time. Internet access = online bracket maker Nathan showed me. Nathan and Me co-organising it. Who knows. We just need a camera tho. >_>

Nice to hear from you ZTV. December is looking like the promising month of BoO2, so just keep that in mind. We will inform you of the dates asap. So check back at around 12th of novemeber, me and neon might have some idea.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
As long as I know 2 weeks before hand so I can let work know, it should all be fine.

I have slowly started getting a tad better with both Sheik and Y.Link. Hopefully by the time Boo2 comes around, I will be a little more competition then I was lastime. Still waiting for our match Sloth, although you will kick my ***, doesn't hurt to try.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
It will definetly be on, Even if I have to drive down there and organize it myself. While giving Sloth and Neon a good boot in the ***. =)

Dont hurt me... =( Or I shall get chooker to **** you >=D

Sloth

Smash Ace
Montage is up. There are slight things wrong.
blahblah. Call it gay if you want.
Need more cool video sections next time so people will have to act like r-tards. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfS-RBltCHM

hf, enjoy. Sorry about not uploading it last night. well I did, I just went to bed while it was uploading. And just got up.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Wow, More mainlanders. This is turning out to be quite a tourny. Any one heard from Adam lately? Haven't seen him posting.

I might have another 3 people who want to come up to BoO2 with me, Although I'm unsure if they actually want to, or where just being stupid. But if they do that will be all the better. Will let you know more in the future.

Sloth

Smash Ace
More ppl.
Hrm.
I wonder what the turn out will be like and how me and nathan will work out accomdation situations. It rlly depends on how long ppl plan to stay. I guess.

But more will be discussed once the tournament thread is created. This will occur when we get a date. And discuss it with the head of the lan. Don't look out for it anytime within the next 2 weeks tho guys.

Mikul secrelty only wants to go for the 2 hours he owes me. Falcon MM me Mikul! you name the price :)

Also. At BoO2, I will be teaming with a lvl 9 cpu :O
Cuz you guys all suck. ^_^

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Mikul secrelty only wants to go for the 2 hours he owes me. Falcon MM me Mikul! you name the price :)

Also. At BoO2, I will be teaming with a lvl 9 cpu :O
Cuz you guys all suck. ^_^
Lol, I'll double those hours if you team up with me for BoO2, we'll be a manly match made in hell ;). I'll put 20$ on the line for the MM, enough for you to get some beer xD.

Don't forget I'd like to go Ice Skating too.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Even tho it is attempting Mikul. I will be going lvl 9 CPU for BoO2.
But we can still play some friendly duel Y.Lnk teams.

$20 it is then. lol, in the way you said it, it sounds like you've given up already. :p Don't ever act like that! the flaming manjuices is like a brotherhood, and our honour runs deep.

lol. Josh. Looking like a 12 year old **** is only sorta cool. I'll make sure it is shortish for melb tourny. ^_^
Long hair gets in my eyes for playinz.ignz.zing.z.

ZTV, expect to rediscover the wonders of the crayfish. And its holyness.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I didn't mean you guys teaming. I was talking about ZTV in general and crayfish ^_^
He will understand :O

jazblack009

Smash Ace
i havn't seen the whole thing yet but by god adam, if you do any more doctor evil gay poses i'll have to get surgery for back spasms
so wrong.... but so smash....

len1

Smash Journeyman
any dates on the LAN?

anyone heard from phantasmo?

this is gonna be fun

Sloth

Smash Ace
Nothing from Adam. I haven't seen him on msn. I could send him a sms, but that requires me buying credit. And that is just an insane thought!

One thing is for certain, no dates will be available until next weekend. Or if it is even going ahead.

Top Bottom